Meridith Elliott Powell
About Meridith Elliott Powell - Award-winning Author, Keynote Speaker and Business Growth, Sales & Leadership Expert:
Meridith Elliott Powell is a business growth expert who was voted One of the Top 15 Business Growth Experts to Watch by Currency Fair. Meridith is an award-winning author, keynote speaker and business strategist. With a background in corporate sales and leadership - her career spans over several industries including banking, healthcare and finance. Meridith worked her way up from an entry-level position to earn her seat at the C-Suite table. She is Certified Speaking Professional, a designation held by less than twelve percent of professional speakers, and a member of the prestigious Forbes Coaching Council.
She has a cutting-edge message, rooted in real-life examples and real-world knowledge. She is the author of four books, including The Best Sales Book Ever/The Best Sales Leadership Book Ever - Cut Through the Obstacles and Send Sales Through the Roof (co-authored with Connie Podesta) is two powerful books in one! Whether you work in Sales or Sales Leadership this book is hands-down the best resource you need right now. Comprehensive strategies. Straight talk. Brilliant insights that can transform your career, Own It: Redefining Responsibility - Stories of Power, Freedom & Purpose - about how to build cultures that inspire ownership at every level to create profits at every turn - and Winning in the Trust and Value Economy (a finalist in the USA Best Book Awards). Meridith writes, speaks and is passionate about helping her clients understand everything they need to know about how to make this economy start working for them.
Today’s economy is not down - it is different. Therefore, to understand this economy you have to understand today’s customers. With the ability to stay at home and order anything you want online, what you sell is no longer important. It is how you sell that is your competitive advantage! With the customer experience being so important - every member of your team has to been engaged. How do you ignite employee engagement - create a quality customer experience and see business growth like you’ve never seen before?
In her remarkably engaging sessions, Meridith shows her audiences how to attract more business, retain top talent - and leap into position to win in this new economy. High energy and highly interactive - Meridith’s keynotes will help leaders and business owners learn the new rules of success today. Including how today’s economy has changed, how that has changed today’s customers and employees - and specifically how that impacts your business. No walking on coals, no breaking boards - just real-life strategies you can put into place first thing Monday morning.
What Meridith Elliott Powell Talks About:
Change Redefined: Strategies to Turn Uncertainty to Competitive Advantage
Competitive, challenging and constantly shifting – that is today’s marketplace! To grow and compete you need a new set of sales and leadership strategies – and a new approach to business growth. In this high-energy, power-packed session, motivational speaker Meridith Elliott Powell – shares everything you need to know to turn uncertainty to your competitive advantage. She’ll show you how to inspire your team to proactively navigate change, see and prepare for the disruption coming, and how to stay razor-like focused while still remaining highly flexible – so you are prepared no matter what this marketplace does.
- Insight into exactly how today’s marketplace has changed, and the impact that has on your team, your customers, your organization
- Deeper understanding of what today’s customers want – and how to deliver
- Innovative strategies to inspire your team to anticipate, embrace and be motivated by change
- Proven strategies to get above the white noise – and standout from the competition
- Personal plan of action to turn uncertainty to competitive advantage
Leadership Redefined: Ownership, Engagement, Results!
Employee engagement trumps customer engagement – every single time! The relationship you build with your team members and associates is more important than the relationship you build with your customers. In today’s marketplace, the path to profitability and business growth is through the engagement level of your team. In this session, Meridith Elliott Powell shares the leadership development strategies you need to engage top talent – and leave your competition in the dust.
- Learn why engaging today’s employees is different and gain the leadership development strategies to understand what they want – why they want it
- Proven strategies to get the best and the brightest to beat a path to your door
- Innovative and motivational ideas to turn employee engagement into competitive advantage
- Powerful tactics to build a team that is as passionate as you are about the growth of your business
- A cutting-edge motivational system to inspire ownership at every level – to the get the results you want at every turn
Sales Redefined: Strategies to Open More Doors, Close More Sales
You followed all the rules. You’ve read all the books. You’ve implemented the strategies. And still you’re struggling to hit the goals. In this keynote your team will uncover the 3 MUST have strategies to open more doors – close more sales and be the envy of your competitors! In this session, Meridith Elliott Powell shares the sales strategies you need to open more doors, close more sales.
- Deeper understanding of the shifts in today’s marketplace, and how that impacts customers, competition – and your position in the marketplace
- Innovative ideas you need to shorten the sales cycle and increase your close ratio
- Cutting-edge strategies to build instant credibility with customers
- What it takes to deepen relationships and increase referrals
- Proven strategies to get out of the price war
- Your personal strategy to open more doors – close more sales and get results
Defy: Strategies to Succeed No Matter What this Economy Does
In this program, you will learn the business growth strategies needed to dominate your market. Build a team that thrives in change. Design a strategy that gets results. Get above the white noise. And leave the competition in the dust. Defy marketplace gravity – and you leave your competition in the dust! In this session, Meridith Elliott Powell shares the leadership development and sales strategies you need to navigate change and succeed no matter what this economy does.
- The business growth strategies you need to dominate your market
- How to build a team that thrives in change
- To design a strategy that gets results
- How to get above the white noise
- Leave the competition in the dust
Who Comes Next: Succession Planning Made Easy
In today’s marketplace your competitive advantage comes down to the level of talent you attract. And to compete you need to build your leadership bench. Invest in attracting top talent. And develop a culture of succession – a deep pool of talent that is committed to getting results.
With more than 75-million baby-boomers reaching retirement age – you need to be prepared. You need answers to the important questions: Who will take their place? Who will lead our organization? And Who comes next?
In this innovative, high-energy program, Meridith Elliott Powell shares the proven strategies you need to build your leadership bench – and design a succession plan that ensures the long-term growth of your organization. She’ll share what it takes to: build a strong talent pipeline, develop your future leaders, and create a succession plan that gives you clear competitive advantage.
- Proven methodology for building your leadership bench
- Powerful techniques to build long, loyal and highly engaged leaders
- Secrets to aligning your succession plan to your strategic objectives
- Innovative strategies to get you out of the “urgent” phase – and into a culture of continuous leadership development
- A customized succession plan ready for immediate implementation
Pure Motivation: The Incredible Gift Of Struggle – Your Secret To Success
Confidence, Hustle, Drive! These are the essence of the most successful among us. The hidden gift of struggle is Meridith’s story; the gift that moved her from dead-end job to C-suite executive – from buried in debt to financial freedom. Struggle is the gift that opens doors, changes mindsets, and taps your unlimited potential!
Ready to embrace the struggle? In this wickedly-funny, powerfully high-energy keynote you will discover:
- The value of struggle only the most successful professionals know
- The secret to building a confident mindset
- 4 Proven strategies to build your resilience – and push through any obstacle
- Shatter the hurdles that keep you from getting what you want – and making an impact
In working with Meridith we doubled our sales – best year ever!
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.