Speaker on Leadership, Communication and Entrepreneurship
Talks about: Partnership is the New Leadership & The Power of Storytelling
Featured as one of the Top 40 Under 40, Founder of Leadership Inc., and author of 3 bestselling books, built a direct sales business to over $20 million in annual revenues by age 21
Past clients include: Coca-Cola, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield and RE/MAX
About Ty Bennett - Speaker on Leadership, Communication and Entrepreneurship:
Ty Bennett is the founder of Leadership Inc., a speaking and training company with a mission to improve communications and empower individuals and organizations to challenge their status quo, cultivate exceptional relationships - and compete in extraordinary ways. He has worked with over 500 leaders, in over 37 countries, to help them fine-tune their sales and leadership skills. He’s changing lives - one leader at a time.
At 21, Ty and his brother built a direct sales business to over $20 million in annual revenues. He was featured as one of the Top 40 Under 40 - and was dubbed one of the 10 Coolest Entrepreneurs in Utah.
He has traversed the world speaking to tens of thousands of audience members - transforming the lives, careers, and business practices of leaders from some of the most recognizable brands in the world such as: Coca-Cola, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield and RE/MAX.
Ty is author of three best-selling books, with all three being used in graduate courses at multiple universities including MIT - as today’s version of “How to Win Friends and Influence People.”:
- Partnership is the New Leadership
- The Power of Storytelling: The Art of Influential Communication
- The Power of Influence: Increase Your Income and Personal Impact
He’s one of the youngest speakers ever to receive the CSP Designation from the National Association of Speakers - of which less than 5% of the world’s speakers earn this honour.
Ty is a husband and father - and he’s PASSIONATE about helping leaders cultivate the relevance and influence they need to challenge old ways and open new doors.
What Ty Bennett Talks About:
Master Your Course: The Ninja Warrior Experience
Imagine combining the thrill and excitement of American Ninja Warrior with key insights for your attendees. If you want to create more adaptability, help your team overcome obstacles and develop extreme commitment. Ty Bennett brings all of this to life on your stage!
This experience includes 2 American Ninja Warrior champions, Ty’s sons Tanner and Drew. With Ty, these 2 champions demonstrate adaptability and mastery using a full scale ninja apparatus on stage bringing 3 insights to your event.
- Adaptability – Master Your Moves, Not the Course. When a Ninja Warrior competes, they cannot touch the obstacles before running the course. They must adapt in the moment to master the moves…during the competition.
- Redefining Failure – The Obstacle IS the Way. For Ninjas, failure is on the same path to success. In their minds, they reposition failure – they do not avoid it – they embrace it. Ninjas fail constantly. In 14 seasons of the American Ninja Warrior show, only 3 three people have won. Ninjas do not see success and failure as different directions – they see it as the same path.
- Mastery – Create Flow. In Ninja, ‘mastery’ is called ‘flow.’ It looks effortless. It is captivating and beautiful to watch. This ‘flow’ is only created through relentless practice and a commitment to mastering your craft.
Charles Darwin stated: “The most important factor in survival is neither intelligence nor strength but adaptability.”
To succeed in today’s world, adaptability is not just important, it is imperative. From leadership to sales, flexibility and agility are today’s requisite skills and nothing brings them to life better than this Ninja Warrior Experience.
Partnership is the New Leadership
Cultivating Commitment, Collaboration, and Consensus
This keynote is about:
- Creating transformation in your business
- How to be a ‘relevant’ leader who creates deep connection with your people
- How honest communication creates collaboration and trust
Over the last five years a survey of more than 5,000 leaders asked one question: what do you want from your people? The overwhelming answer? Commitment. And what it takes to both create and retain that commitment is NOTHING like it used to be. That’s where Business Keynote Speaker and Leadership Expert Ty Bennett is helping organizations bridge the gap between old school mentalities and real-world solutions that connect with team members of every level today.
Consider the adage, “Old ways won’t open new doors.” In Ty’s view, that is the rallying cry for leaders all over the globe. Business is changing. Communication is light years from what it was. People purchase differently. Customer expectation is at an all-time high, and their tolerance at an all-time low. It’s time to open new doors. Adopt new skills. Challenge old mindsets. And embrace innovation. Ty Bennett has the tools you need to do all of these things and then some.
Your team will learn how to:
- Create consensus and encourage creativity – Video – Do your people feel heard?
- Overcome the three biggest obstacles that cause leaders to fail
- Master conversational leadership
- Develop a more connected and cohesive team
- Adopt essential relationship skills that cultivate commitment
- Develop and nurture honest and effective communication
- Bring care and compassion back into the mainstream of your organization
Leading with fear or trading on titles is no longer effective. In their place, partnership, communication, inclusion, and connection have become game-changers. Ultimately, we are in the people business, which is, without question, the business of building relationships. How? Using specific, time-tested skills and solutions to cultivate trust. Encourage collaboration. Deliver value. Inspire ideas and insights. And yes, fuel commitment amongst team members to do more, reach higher, and develop their own leadership skills.
The Power of Storytelling
Cultivating Connection and Strengthening Engagement
This keynote is about:
- Mastering the art of storytelling communication for deeper connection
- Developing long-term valuable relationships for business growth
- Customer retention
500% better. That’s how much more we retain information when told to us in the context of a story. Five hundred percent! Why? Because communication plus storytelling creates connection. Invokes passion. Engages emotions. And most importantly? Moves people to take ACTION. Teaching audience members to effectively and creatively adopt the skills and mindsets necessary to communicate at their highest level is exactly what Business Keynote Speaker Ty Bennett delivers in this game-changing topic.
Essentially? We are ALL in the business of people. Developing relationships, cultivating trust, and weaving a connection that allows for deeper understanding is ultimately a big part of why we are all here. Life is all about contribution – and how we connect through communication determines our level of influence. With heart and high-energy, Ty teaches leaders and sales professionals to adopt valuable storytelling skills to leverage that influence, extend their emotional reach, and even create customers for life.
Your team will learn how to:
- Become a trusted advisor by creating a balance between credibility and relatability
- Engage the emotional, creative side of the brain to cultivate trust and connectivity
- Why shifting from sales pitch to creating a human connection matters
- Ask questions that engage and create true conversation
- Develop connection through common struggles with powerful solutions
- The best tool to create a great story
In today’s world, the right communication skills top the list of the most valuable tools sales that business professionals can cultivate. By mastering the art of storytelling communication your team can connect more. Close more. Retain more. And develop long-term valuable relationships both personally and professionally.
A true DIFFERENCE MAKER, Ty will help just about any organization - he not only described the value of storytelling in an organization, but shared practical tactics to make us better storytellers. Ty was very engaging & modelled his storytelling practices into the presentation. Positive comments everywhere.