About Victoria Labalme - Performing Artist and Performance Strategist for Top Leaders & Brands:
Victoria Labalme helps people perform at their highest levels by unlocking their hidden genius and unleashing their unique creativity.
With more than 20 years in the Performing Arts - from Broadway to comedy clubs, landmark films to high-profile television - Victoria’s electrifying, custom-crafted Keynotes awaken innate talents in individuals and teams.
Her proprietary systems and strategies have been embraced by C-suite executives at Starbucks, Microsoft, PayPal, as well as Hollywood celebrities, best-selling authors, and top teams in over 700 organizations.
With breathtaking stage skills, gripping stories, and comedic highlights, Victoria takes audiences through a profound experience they'll never forget. Along the way, she shows people how to distinguish their brand, gain competitive advantage, focus their communications and achieve sustainable growth through a surprising blend of art and business.
Her creative projects have been recognized by The New York Times, The Hollywood Reporter, Variety, BBC, and ABC Good Morning America.
A graduate of Stanford University, Victoria is also a director and critically acclaimed film producer, the creator of two online learning programs, and an inductee into the Speaker Hall of Fame.
What Victoria Labalme Talks About:
Unlock your Hidden Genius – Performing Arts Principles to Transform your Business Performance
Competition, speed, and change are increasing at unprecedented levels. Driving peak performance is critical, but breakthrough, sustainable results are elusive.
Using the skills she developed through 25 years of professional stage and screen performances, Victoria leverages her background – from Broadway to Hollywood – to share unexpected insights and a unique methodology. She shows her clients how to tap into and apply the hidden genius within their individuals and organizations. From the boardrooms of Fortune 100 companies to teams in businesses around the world, Victoria has delivered stunning results.
In this mesmerizing and practical Keynote performance, Victoria takes audiences through a profound experience they’ll never forget. Attendees are learning, laughing, fully engaged – and leave feeling not only motivated and recharged, but also having internalized proven strategies to harness the innate talents that currently lie dormant inside them.
With gripping stories, comedic moments and invaluable performing arts principles to skyrocket business performance, Victoria custom-crafts each Keynote experience to get people primed, inspired and prepared to tackle their most pressing challenges.
Unlock your hidden genius. Propel growth. Outperform competition. Achieve remarkable results.
Victoria will share:
· The #1 strategy top directors use to drive performance
· The key to innovation that leading artists use & that businesses must embrace
· How to use theater principles to “stop time” for customers, clients and colleagues
· Storytelling skills to build your brand and bottom line
· Broadway secrets to create an impact in every interaction
· Strategies to unlock your team’s talents so they’re excited to put ideas into action
Rock the Room® – Master the 5-Part Performance System that will Knock your Presentations Out of the Park
Whether you’ve got a high stakes meeting, keynote, video, retreat or presentation, the Rock The Room® Performance System will help you cut your prep time in half, create engaging content, captivate your audience, and deliver with complete confidence, all in a way that feels YOU: natural, “un-coached” and authentic.
Communicate. Connect. Come Alive.
Built around a 5-Module System, Rock The Room® takes you on a fun, comprehensive, creative, and inspiring ride through the most effective, easy-to-apply strategies that you can use in any situation.
The 5 Modules are:
The #1 way to focus your communications and become a “transcendent” speaker. Every audience is different. How you connect with them makes all the difference.
- Discover the 3 Profound Questions you must ask before you craft any message
- Apply 2 killer techniques to understand your audience’s hidden fears and objections
- Learn the KDF and PSU systems so your message leaves an impression and people take action
Every time you communicate, you have an opportunity to influence people’s lives for the better.
- You have a message that needs to be heard
- Your ideas are cutting edge
- Your vision is unique
You (and/or your team) have advantages, distinctions, and levels of excellence. But somehow, these aren’t always coming across. Talents lie hidden and sometimes presentation opportunities don’t go quite as you expected. In short, your communications aren’t as strong as they need to be. And the opportunities ahead are critical.
- Delivering a full-length keynote
- Leading a meeting
- Launching a new product
- Providing a company update
- Creating a TED Talk
- Communicating your value proposition
- Giving a marketing presentation
- Communicating via video
- Consulting with a client or prospect
- Participating in a panel discussion
- Designing a training workshop or seminar
- Speaking to analysts, the board or the public
- Giving a commencement address
There are specific, practical strategies you must have if you are to connect, be relevant and deliver your message with impact. Learn how to deliver your message with the unexpected twist that makes it your own and distinguishes your brand.
Victoria Labalme – Founder of Rock The Room® – brings over two decades of professional show business experience to leaders around the world to help them craft and deliver their message in their own unique way.
- It’s time to Risk Forward®
- It’s time to share your message
- It’s time to get your Hidden Genius out into the world
- Join us for the creative communications ride of your life
Victoria's insights provided a critical edge in winning large client contracts. She is truly a joy.
View Similar Speakers
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.