Dr. Jasmin Bergeron
About Dr. Jasmin Bergeron - Speaker, Professor and Pioneering Researcher on the WOW Effect:
Dr. Jasmin Bergeron is a sought-after expert who gave more than 2,000 keynote presentations and workshops (in person and online) in 12 countries around the world. He also authored or co-authored five books, more than 50 scientific research papers and over 100 newspaper articles on the “WOW effect” in journals such as The Wall Street Journal. Dr. Bergeron owns the “Certified Speaking Professional - CSP” designation, which is the highest international certification that can be earned in the professional speaker industry worldwide. Dr. Bergeron talks on the best practices to create a “WOW Effect” in various contexts such as: Sales and business development, customer service, leadership, teamwork, and work-life balance.
Dr. Jasmin Bergeron has given hundreds of keynote presentations in the following sectors: Financial Services, Healthcare, Education, Professional Services, Real Estate, Government, Tourism and Hospitality, Retail, and a variety of associations
Dr. Jasmin Bergeron will take a lot of time to tailor his presentation to your business, needs and expectations. In fact, after his presentations, many attendees think that he worked in their industry before. His main objective is to deliver practical tips and tools that can be implemented immediately. Delivering well-researched and relevant insights, Jasmin Bergeron is known for his interactive, humorous, and value-oriented approach. Jasmin is a fully bilingual speaker who has a unique ability to simplify seemingly complex challenges in a way that will provide your audience with a fresh and useful perspective.
Dr. Jasmin Bergeron’s dynamic presentations are grounded in science (he is a tenured University Professor), leavened with humor and strengthened by his flair for telling it like it is. Attendees particularly value the memory aid he provides at the end. You will leave Dr. Jasmin Bergeron’s keynote refreshed, energized and more confident than ever that you are prepared for the road ahead.
What Dr. Bergeron Talks About:
The WOW Effect!
Creating a WOW effect around you is a way to stand out and improve the overall satisfaction of people you meet!
A WOW moment is an experience of wonder and delight that everyone enjoys! The WOW effect is memorable and impactful! We remember the people and businesses that make us live a WOW moment because they are fascinating and distinct. What do they have in common? How do they distinguish themselves and engage us? The keynote “The WOW Effect!” was built with this idea in mind. It contains the most effective strategies to WOW people important to you!
This keynote presentation is based on practice, interaction and humor. It was designed in cooperation with several people who have distinguished themselves in their personal and professional lives by their ability to often make people go WOW! During the presentation, examples, testimonials, research results and principles that you can apply quickly will be shared in order to make your experience as valuable, useful and energizing as possible!
- The impressive benefits of a WOW effect!
- Fascinating research findings on what makes someone say WOW
- Tips for mastering the art of expectation management
- A WOW is a perception – Useful tools for making people aware of your WOW effects
- The final impression is more important than the first in creating a WOW Effect
- Concrete strategies to make a stunning final and lasting impression
- The first steps to practice what you have learned and create effective WOW effects after the presentation
The WOW Effect in Sales and Business Development
Creating a WOW effect in selling will increase the value of your offer for your client, while solidifying a long-term win-win relationship! The challenge is significant because all clients and sales professionals are different, which makes forging high-quality relationships essential. Success requires many interpersonal skills and qualities, in communications as well as salesmanship. It is in this perspective that the keynote “The WOW Effect in Sales and Business Development” was developed.
This keynote is based on practice, interaction and humor and was designed in cooperation with several high-performance sales advisors who stand out as much for their sales as for their long-term relationships with their clients. During the presentation, many principles, examples, testimonies and strategies that you can quickly apply will be suggested in order to make your experience as enriching as possible!
- Innovative practices to boost your credibility
- Positive effects of a global offer
- Recent studies of consumer psychology
- Seven key factors influencing client loyalty
- The goal is not to sell, but to sell again
- Great tips for closing sales more easily—without pressure!
- The first steps to practice what you have learned and create effective WOW effects to your clients after the presentation
The WOW Effect in Customer Service
The quality of service is the element that can most distinguish your organization! In a world where all products and services are alike and where all prices are relatively similar, the human factor is the one making the most important difference. Forging high-value relationships is challenging, because everyone is unique. The keynote “The WOW Effect in Customer Service” was developed in this perspective. The objective is to improve your interpersonal skills, in order to increase the satisfaction and loyalty of your customers!
This keynote—based on practice and interaction—provides guidelines, tips and testimonials interlaced with humour and aimed at producing a remarkable service quality experience. It was designed in cooperation with multiple organizations that stand out for their excellent service. Content and tips will be tailored to your needs and expectations, ensuring a highly rewarding experience. This keynote features practical, useful and innovative tools for improving the service you deliver!
- Recent studies on the benefits of excellent service
- Strategies to make a client enjoy a memorable experience
- Managing people’s expectations means managing satisfaction
- Useful techniques for responding to complaints tactfully
- Strategies for enhancing pleasure in helping people
- The first steps to practice what you have learned and WOW your clients after the presentation
The WOW Effect in Leadership
The best organizations are those that perform best as a team! Success is rarely a coincidence. Outstanding employees are not immediately provided, but fortunately, it is possible to learn to coach them, mobilize them, value them and improve them by means of stimulating daily practices. Good teamwork takes time, but you can learn how to inspire your staff, give them recognition and spur their improvement through stimulating daily routines.
Meeting this challenge means recognizing and reasserting the qualities, skills and abilities that define WOW teams! The keynote “The WOW Effect in Leadership” was built with these ideas in mind. Being part of a winning team is exciting, mobilizing and above all, gratifying!
This keynote was designed in cooperation with several successful managers in a variety of industries. This presentation features practical and useful tips that you can put into play quickly to ensure a highly rewarding experience!
- Reflection and assessment—What kind of team leader are you… and want to be?
- Best practices to evolve from a group to a team
- Moving forward through collaboration
- The keys to employee trust
- Best practices for leaders in a changing environment
- Strategies for acknowledgement online, on the phone and one on one
- The first steps to practice what you have learned and WOW your employees after the presentation
The WOW Effect in Teamwork
Just like the best sports teams, the most efficient organizations are those that perform best as a team!
The ability to work in synchronicity in a team and often create WOWs amongst colleagues is an important factor in the success of a business. The best road to improvement is the one travelled together! It is in this perspective that the keynote “The WOW Effect in Teamwork” was developed.
This presentation was designed in cooperation with efficient teams in several industries. Many inspiring and useful ideas will be presented to give your team spirit a second wind. During the keynote, principles, examples, testimonies and practical takeaways that you can quickly apply will be shared in order to make your experience as valuable as possible!
- Best practices to increase colleague participation, involvement and commitment
- Promoting the emergence of a team identity
- Useful tips for energizing your work environment
- Orchestration of individual strengths: a team challenge
- Troubleshooting and change management strategies
- The first steps to practice what you have learned and WOW your teammates after the presentation
The WOW Effect in Win-Win Negotiations
The most successful negotiators are usually those with a win-win perspective! Omnipresent competition brings clients to expect a lot, while spending as little as possible. With modern technology making everything easy and fast to compare, clients who negotiate will continue to increase in the future. The best negotiators know how to increase their perceived value to customers, respect their customers, while minimizing the impact of the price. It is in this perspective that the keynote “The WOW Effect in Win-Win Negotiations” was developed.
This keynote, based on practice and interaction, was designed in cooperation with several people who are successful in win-win long-term negotiations. The best behaviors and strategies will be discussed using real-life examples according today’s business reality. During the keynote, testimonials, principles and tips that you can apply quickly will be suggested in order to make your experience as enriching and valuable as possible!
- Strategies for establishing a value- (not price-) based approach
- The best advisors rarely negotiate. How do they do it?
- Reducing your concessions or asking something in return?
- Innovative strategies involving technology from the best negotiators
- Tips to end negotiations with a WOW!
- The first steps to practice what you have learned and WOW people when you’ll negotiate after the presentation
The WOW Effect in Work-Life Balance
Balancing professional and personal lives is an achievable, attainable and rewarding challenge! Especially with the recent events, balancing our professional and personal lives may appear to be an unreachable ideal, as well as an obstacle course! Changes in today’s working environment, evolution of the family unit and ever-increasing demands add stress to our lives. The Superman or Superwoman syndrome has become a cliché! Our need for harmony between time spent at work and in our personal life is a rising concern. Fortunately, we can maintain a healthy balance between the two! Combining professional achievement and parental accomplishment is possible but requires more than just good intentions! The keynote “The WOW Effect in Work-Life Balance” was built with this concept in mind.
This presentation was designed in cooperation with experts in stress management and parental advisors. We also consulted several people who are happy in their professional and personal lives and who stand out for their way of reconciling the two roles. In the keynote, Jasmin will discuss principles, examples, and strategies that you’ll be able to put into play quickly, for a rewarding learning experience!
- Lifestyles of people with the best track records in balancing work and family
- Inspiring strategies for balancing work and family
- Useful techniques for saving time
- Practical tips for creating WOW at work and in your personal life
- The first steps to practice what you have learned and go toward a healthy work-life balance after the presentation
Jasmin’s energy was contagious. His fresh insights and brilliant messages were compelling to every person in the room, which included: the upper echelon--GMs, VPs and Senior Account Managers--of our bank.