Talks about distinctive customer service to differentiate yourself in your industry and the marketplace
Audiences learn how to separate themselves from the competition by distinguishing their value in the marketplace
Author of ICONIC: How Organizations and Leaders Attain, Sustain, and Regain the Ultimate Level of Distinction
Past clients include: BMW, Colgate, Fidelity Investments, Intel, Kaiser Permanente, Sobey’s, UBS
About Scott McKain - Dynamic Speaker on Innovation, Sales & Customer Service:
Scott McKain is globally recognized as an authority on how organizations and professionals create the distinction required to attract and retain customers and employees.
Scott’s presentations benefit from over three decades of experience, combined with his innate talent for articulating successful innovative ideas. McKain has spoken and consulted with leaders of the world’s most influential corporations, presenting his business strategies in all fifty states and twenty-two countries... from Singapore to Sweden; from Mexico to Morocco… from the White House with the President in attendance - to conferences in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
McKain’s latest book, released by an imprint from Simon & Schuster, titled “ICONIC: How Organizations and Leaders Attain, Sustain, and Regain the Ultimate Level of Distinction” was released to rave reviews from the world’s leading executives and thought leaders - and was named a “Top Ten” pick of the year by Forbes.com.
Scott’s unique platform style has earned him induction into the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame - and his remarkable content earned him membership (along with Dale Carnegie, Zig Ziglar, and Og Mandino) - as one of only 24 selected for inclusion in the Sales and Marketing Hall of Fame. He is currently Corporate Educator in Residence at High Point University - named by U.S. News & World Report as the nation’s “most innovative” university.
What Scott McKain Talks About:
CREATE DISTINCTION: WHAT TO DO WHEN “GREAT” ISN’T GOOD ENOUGH TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
How can you stand out from your rivals? What does it take to become their preferred choice in a volatile marketplace? In this keynote or workshop, Scott teaches how to create distinction. He will show you how to deliver ultimate customer experiences® to earn customers for life.
The most important question we must confront is: “WHY would we get chosen instead of our competition?”
In this high-impact presentation, Scott shares distinctive stories from his extensive case studies. He provides the specific action steps that every professional must undertake to stand out and move up. And, he will show you how to avoid commoditization by expanding your innovation.
Scott’s insights on current trends have been globally recognized as cutting edge. His masterful storytelling ability means your attendees will enjoy the speech – and execute the strategies.
The outcome will be an audience prepared to drive business growth by creating distinction – personally and professionally. The goal is for an inspired and engaged audience – ready to take action with tangible value from the meeting experience. That’s what Scott McKain delivers.
Key audience takeaways:
- The ability to avoid the mistakes of commoditization
- Improved results from learning the specific steps to create distinction
- Improved appreciation of the importance of personal responsibility in organizational growth
- Expanded skills and thinking on the important issue of innovation
- Enhanced clarity about goals and organizational direction
- Knowledge of communication approaches that transcend generational differences
- Discovery of the specific steps required to deliver superior experiences for customers
THE ULTIMATE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE®: DELIVERING WHAT CUSTOMERS REALLY WANT
There is a stunning difference between what customers want and what most organizations offer and, as Scott McKain’s research proves, this widening gulf creates dissatisfaction, distrust, and worst of all for any business – disloyalty.
What customers really want today is a superior client experience. Certainly, they want good service, a great product, and a competitive price. However – what creates client loyalty is a connection through personalization, differentiation, and emotion.
A critical question for you is: What is the ultimate experience that a customer could have as they do business with your organization? Scott McKain has vast experience and cutting-edge strategies on how to create distinction – and deliver ultimate customer experiences®.
Participants will discover what it takes to produce undying loyalty and endless referrals. By sharing specifics and stories from the iconic companies within Scott’s portfolio of case studies, you’ll discover how to deliver ultimate experiences – to both internal and external customers. This program will specifically show attendees how to engage distinctively to expand customer loyalty and enhance business growth.
Key audience takeaways:
- The five steps of an ultimate customer experience
- Why the experience – and not service, generates loyalty; and what you need to do to create it
- The information you need to personalize the experience, in order to intensify the customer’s commitment to your organization
- The six disconnections between organizations and customers – and how to bridge the gaps so you can engage distinctively
ICONIC – HOW ORGANIZATIONS AND LEADERS ATTAIN, SUSTAIN AND REGAIN THE ULTIMATE LEVEL OF DISTINCTION
In a changing marketplace, how do you create the highest level of distinction so that you don’t get left behind – professionally or personally? This keynote answers the critical question: What is an iconic organization or leader? And, it will clearly reveal how you can attain, sustain, or regain that status.
Being distinctive in the marketplace used to be the pinnacle of success. In today’s global marketplace, that mountain is significantly more difficult to climb. Add the pervasive presence of social media – and the competition for attention is more intense than ever before.
Merely standing out is more challenging than ever – it now has less impact on sustained growth. Today, to become a compelling company, leader, or brand on a positive trajectory – one must attain iconic status.
Scott will share fresh stories on iconic professionals and organizations. You’ll learn there are only two factors upon which customers and employees judge your organization. He will reveal unique examples like the millionaire chimney sweep. You’ll learn about the single-store steakhouse in a mid-sized city – that has higher revenue than New York City’s famed Tavern on the Green.
What is the outcome of this keynote presentation? You and your organization will be ready to achieve iconic status through sound research and practical wisdom. Attendees will leave ready to take action from the tangible value of their ultimate experience. That’s what Scott McKain delivers like no one else.
Key audience takeaways:
- The five factors of ionic performance
- The ONLY two factors upon which customers will judge you
- Why much of what you’ve heard – like “under promise/over deliver,” “defense wins championships,” “sell harder”, does not work in today’s marketplace of multiple generations and cultures
- Improved results from learning the required steps for iconic performance
- Expanded appreciation of the importance of personal responsibility in team success
- Advanced skills and thinking on the important issue of improving processes
- Enhanced precision about goals and organizational direction
DEVELOPING A DISTINCTIVE CULTURE: CREATING ULTIMATE EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCES IN A MULTI-GENERATIONAL WORKFORCE
You’ve probably heard it before: culture will always surpass strategy. Culture is the primary factor that determines how we execute. So, how do we develop a culture that creates distinction – especially in this time with so many diverse generations and cultures working together?
In this keynote, Scott helps you develop a game plan that respects our differences – and helps you draw strength from your diversity. Attendees of this highly engaging presentation will learn how to communicate more effectively. They’ll grow in their understanding of the unique expectations of today’s modern workforce.
Scott’s insights on current workforce trends are globally recognized as cutting edge. His masterful storytelling ability means that your attendees will enjoy the presentation – and execute the strategies.
After this keynote, you and your attendees will understand what it takes to win in a workplace with multiple generations. You’ll be prepared to elevate opportunities and embrace change, and will leave ready to take action. Rest assured that you’ll receive tangible value from an ultimate experience.
Key audience takeaways:
- Why “different” from how we do it doesn’t mean “incorrect” in how it’s done
- How generational differences can create distinction when we develop an open, accepting organizational culture
- How to thrive in a workplace with multiple generations, and how to work with people who think differently than you
- The role of mentors – including “reverse mentorship”…in other words, learning from those younger than you
THE ICONIC SALES PROFESSIONAL: HOW TO STAND OUT AND WIN IN A HYPER-COMPETITIVE MARKETPLACE
Most organizations are selling to customers and prospects exactly like their competitors. As Scott McKain’s research reveals, part of the reason is that organizations have not thoroughly educated their sales professionals. Many salespeople have not specifically learned how to emphasize the differences required – to make their product or service the superior choice. In this program, Scott reveals the specific steps to win sales in a hyper-competitive marketplace.
Scott relates unique stories from iconic companies and professionals – from his portfolio of client case studies. He provides the strategies and tactics required to deliver iconic sales performance. Attendees of this high-impact keynote presentation will learn what it takes to sell distinctively.
Scott’s insights on current trends in sales have been globally recognized as cutting edge. His masterful storytelling ability means your attendees will be immersed in the presentation. His vast experience and insight mean that they will execute his sales strategies. The outcome of this sales-focussed keynote will be an audience that is motivated, focussed – and prepared to drive sales growth.
Key audience takeaways:
- Sell the differences that make you a preferred choice
- Four strategies to sell uniquely from your competition
- How to transcend transaction and develop loyal relationships for more sales
- The six key disconnections between sales professionals and their customers
- Learn that we are chosen for our uniqueness – not our similarities
Oh my gosh! Scott was amazing - what an inspiring guy! Our attendees and staff LOVED him. I can’t say enough good things! Scott was the best way to end our conference.