Top Speakers for Telecom Companies
Each month we keep careful track of the speakers and topics that our clients in the Telecom Industry are asking about.
There are 2 main Speaker topics that companies in the Telecom sector ask us about:
- Speakers who talk about the different forces shaping Telecom and their impact on the Industry ,
- Speakers who talk about Leading and managing people in Telecom Organizations.
Looking for a keynote speaker for your next event? Click the button below to receive your customized list of speaker ideas.
Dr. Nicole Lipkin – Organizational Psychologist & Speaker on Leadership and Mental Agility
- Dr. Nicole Lipkin talks about building great teams by creating high levels of trust and engagement among team members.
- Audiences will learn ways to communicate trust, form alliances and encourage collaboration. Also gives people ideas about how to enhance emotional wellness in the workplace
- Author and CEO of Equilibria Leadership Consulting, a leadership and organizational development firm. Contributor NPR, NBC, Forbes, Entrepreneur, CBS, and other national and international media outlets.
- Past clients include: Berkshire Hathaway, Google, JD Power, Toyota, UnitedHealth Group, Wells Fargo
Todd Henry – Entrepreneur & Bestselling Author, Speaker on how to Establish Practices that Lead to Everyday Brilliance
- Todd talks about how leaders and organizations can establish practices that lead to everyday brilliance.
- Audiences leave with practical takeaways on how leaders can be become more creative in their day to day, and lead their teams to brilliance by peak performing cultures.
- Todd Henry is a best selling author of three books, and an internationally renowned speaker across a variety of industries.
- Past clients include: Cisco, IBM, P&G, Merck, Crayola, Estee Lauder, Mattel, Intuit and Kimberly-Clark.
Jessica Kriegel – Organizational Culture Expert and Leadership Strategist
- Jessica talks about creating intentional cultures within organizations to accelerate performance.
- Audiences learn a data-driven approach to developing a winning organizational culture using her Culture Equation model where strategy combined with 8 tangible and measurable ‘Culture Dynamic Drivers’ empowers everybody in the organization to deliver consistent results.
- Chief People and Culture Officer at Experience.com; Author of Unfairly Labeled: How Your Workforce Can Benefit From Ditching Generational Stereotypes and the upcoming The Culture Equation.
- Past clients include: Amway, Bank of America, Canon, the Federal Reserve, Lockheed Martin, Toyota
Dr. Mark DeVolder – Top Change Management Speaker, Transition Expert & Author
- Mark explains that the hardest part of change is the transition, especially during these times of massive disruption and uncertainty.
- Audiences will learn how to navigate the three stages of transition, thrive while in limbo, and mobilize in spite of uncertainty.
- Researcher, consultant and author of Perpetual Pivot: How the Best Leaders Adapt to Exponential Change.
- Past clients include NASA, McDonald’s, GE, Autodesk, Coca-Cola, Marriott, Siemens, Medtronic, PepsiCo, Bristol-Myers Squibb, PWC, HILTI, Verizon, Orascom Construction and Monsanto
Dr. Janet Lapp – Expert on Change and Employee Motivation
- Dr. Janet Lapp talks about how to find hope and optimism during difficult times, and helps organizations see the positive aspects of change.
- Janet’s entertaining keynote teaches audiences an inspired and practical approach to managing change.
- Dr. Janet Lapp is a psychologist, author, and consultant for workplace transformation. She is also a licensed operating medical rescue missions with Flying Doctors of Mercy, a Hall of Fame speaker and author.
- Past clients include: IBM, AT&T, Allstate, New York Life, Toyota, and Kawasaki.
Dr. Mary C. Kelly – Speaker on Economic and Leadership Development & Business Growth
- Dr. Mary Kelly talks about how every period of change is a catalyst for innovation, creativity, invention, and advancement.
- Audiences learn specific actions that lead to short and long-term success: Control how they are perceived by their team, peers and superiors/colleagues; Identify behaviors that are sabotaging team loyalty and productivity of the people working around you
- Mary Kelly spent over 20 years on active duty in intelligence and logistics and retired from the Navy as a commander. She has masters’ degrees in history and economics, and a PhD in economics.
Michelle Ray – Author, Speaker on Leadership and Change
- Michelle challenges individuals, as well as clients and audiences, to take charge of themselves, shift perspectives and discover their greatest potential.
- Audiences learn key behaviors that impact their ability to influence colleagues and customers alike.
- Past clients include: Proctor & Gamble, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Shell, Xerox, Paypal, Qantas Airways, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Playboy Enterprises and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Colette Carlson – Author & Motivational Speaker on Human Behavior and Communications
- Colette teaches people how mindful communication creates powerful connections in highly engaging, laugh-out-loud keynotes and presentations.
- Audiences learn specific communication techniques both live and Virtual that will inspire action and cooperation, address conflict, and extract more value and productivity from your teams.
- Master’s Degree in Human Behavior and more than 20 years of experience helping individuals change behaviors that impact their success.
- Past clients include: Boeing, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Fidelity, Great Clips, Federal Express
Victoria Labalme – Internationally Acclaimed Inspirational Performing Artist
- Victoria talks about a fun, comprehensive, creative, and inspiring way to the the most effective, easy-to-apply strategies that you can use to communicate .
- Using the skills she developed through 25 years of professional stage and screen performances, Victoria teaches audiences how to unlock their hidden genius, propel growth, outperform competition and achieve remarkable results in both virtual and live interactions.
- Conceived and produced the documentary film, “Muppet Guys Talking” about the visionary leadership style of Jim Henson: how a culture of innovation, risk taking, hard work, and playfulness produced one of the most successful creative endeavors in history.
- Past clients include: Cisco, Oracle, IBM, McDonald’s, Starbucks, Microsoft, PayPal, Omnicom, ADP, L’Oreal
Dr. Nick Morgan – One of America’s Top Communication Theorists and Coaches
- In this talk, Dr. Morgan helps audiences understand how to communicate key messages and emotions through body language, tone and pacing. By understanding how we communicate people can improve their ability to connect either virtually or in person.
- People learn practical insights into presentation skills, presence, organizational storytelling, message development, and motivation for both internal and external audiences.
- Dr. Nick Morgan is a communications coach and theorist, acclaimed author, and the CEO of Public Words, a consultancy that helps people share their stories in more powerful ways.
- Past clients include: Adobe, Biogen, Deloitte, Kaiser Permanente, LinkedIn, Pfizer, PMI, Shell, Yahoo!
Garrison Wynn – Top Motivational Speaker
- Garrison talks about how understanding how you communicate and how people perceive you is the key to success in business and life .
- Audiences learn how to overcome the common communication mistakes that people make everyday. People leave with new communication skills and ideas they can use to improve communications with colleagues, clients and friends.
- Author of the Amazon bestseller The Real Truth about Success, the Amazon #1 bestseller The Cowbell Principle, and has been featured in Forbes & Inc. Magazines.
- Past client include: American Express, Sherwin-Williams, Mass Mutual, Carrier, Walmart
Carol Kinsey Goman – Speaker on Leadership, Body Language, Communication and Change
- Carol talks about the unique communication challenges that people face in the virtual world and how they can learn to control those challenges for success.
- Audiences learn practical strategies to build presence, powerfully influence others and present themselves as the professionals they truly are.
- She is an authority on the impact of body language in the workplace, bestselling author & regular contributor to Forbes, The Wall Street Journal & CNN.
- Past clients include: Consolidated Edison, 3M, Federal Express, Fluor, General Electric, Bayer Pharmaceutical, DuPont, S.C. Johnson, Chevron, AT&T, Consolidated Edison, and PepsiCo.
Contact us to inspire your team at [email protected] or give us a call at 1-866-727-7555.