Sylvie di Giusto
About Sylvie di Giusto - Former Corporate Executive, Inspiring Keynote Speaker on Power of Choice, EI in Sales and Leadership:
International keynote speaker, Sylvie di Giusto, brings her expertise from a successful corporate career in Europe to every presentation. Formerly the head of a management academy and innovation hub, she developed innovative programs for high-end education with never-before-used training methods. As the Chief of Staff for the Chief Human Resources Officer of Europe’s largest tourism and retail group, Sylvie also coordinated all group-wide human resources teams and activities. Prior to that, at a consultancy firm, she implemented online and in-person training and development initiatives for Fortune 100 companies. Well versed in the study of social and cultural norms, personal beliefs and values, as well as cognitive biases and thought patterns, her 20 years in learning and development leaves a deep understanding into how ‘The Power of Choice’ impacts an organization’s sales, leadership and growth.
Now, extraordinary leaders and professionals at many of the most respected organizations and associations in the world—from American Express to American Airlines, Hilton to Nespresso, Microsoft to Prudential, and even the US Air Force—trust Sylvie to help them make the right decisions that grow their brands and bottom lines. Building on her five cornerstones of Modern Emotional Intelligence—visual, behavioral, verbal, digital, and social intelligence—Sylvie gives her audiences ‘The Power of Choice’ a conscious decision-making framework that allows us to understand our perceptions, choose our behaviors, and determine our best outcomes.
She is the author of The Image of Leadership, Discover Your Fair Advantage and the upcoming Make Me Feel Important, in which she leads you deep into the customer experience and shows you how to make every interaction count. Sylvie takes your organization on an entertaining, spectacular, and thought-provoking journey through the brain, the mind, and from the unconscious to the conscious—and ultimately to the heights of personal, professional, and organizational success.
What Sylvie di Giusto Talks About:
The Power of Choice
In today’s fast-paced world, professionals frequently find themselves operating on autopilot, particularly when it comes to choices that can have a profound impact on relationships with customers and peers. Truly successful organizations are those that empower their employees to make deliberate and considerate choices in all aspects of their daily operations. With hundreds of decisions needing to be made every day, how do companies help their employees make the right decisions?
In her flagship keynote, Sylvie introduces the concept of “The POWER OF CHOICE”— an immersive learning and engaging experience, enhanced by cutting-edge 3D technology. Your attendees will go on a mind-bending journey, helping them to understand how the power of choice can be harnessed to create truly transformative experiences for your clients and employees.
Sylvie’s keynote is based on her five cornerstones of intelligence:
- Appearance – Visual
- Communication – Non-Verbal and Verbal
- Digital Footprint – Intentional and Unintentional
- Social Environment
ROI & Key Outcomes:
- Intentionality: the power of intentional choices in shaping personal and organizational growth.
- Self Awareness: how your choices in the five cornerstones enhances your success.
- Emotional Intelligence: how to harness the five cornerstones of intelligence.
- Impact: how making intentional choices benefits you as a professional and contributes to organizational excellence.
- Empowerment: how to make intentional choices, overcome self-doubt, and take control of your professional journey.
You Have 7 Seconds. Make Them Count!
People we meet make quick decisions about us. In business, first impressions are essential to building relationships with others. They’ll set the tone for the entire experience, and the relationship with the brand will depend on them. The good thing is that this impression is something people can control. By leveraging the power of emotional intelligence, we can make intentional choices about how we present ourselves in these crucial moments.
Interactive, fun, and thought-provoking – Sylvie shows participants a deeper understanding of how others perceive them and the way their organization is perceived in the marketplace. They will learn how to proactively leverage their visual, behavioral, non-verbal, verbal, digital, and social intelligence to authentically convince others, build stronger relationships, and achieve tremendous success in their professional lives.
ROI & Key Outcomes:
- Insight into what your first impression communicates about your personality, values, and beliefs – how to align your personal brand with your professional goals and corporate brand.
- How first impressions can shape customers’ perceptions of your organization – how to create a consistent and positive image in all customer-facing interactions.
- Identify and overcome unconscious biases in your personal and professional relationships – how to build stronger connections with customers, vendors, managers, or colleagues.
- A deep understanding of the psychology of first impressions and their impact on personal and professional relationships, including how to leverage emotional intelligence to make positive and lasting impressions.
The Image of Leadership
Effective leadership in today’s dynamic and complex world requires intentional choices made by mindful leaders who understand that their personal reputation is critical to gaining and maintaining trust, building impactful relationships, and achieving sustainable long-term organizational success.
Your leaders will gain a deeper understanding of how their leadership presence shapes the culture and reputation of their organization, how it affects their personal and professional brand, and how it is perceived by stakeholders. They’ll experience up close and personal how others’ unconscious biases affect their judgments of their leadership and the organization, and how these biases can either lead to great opportunities or wrong assumptions. They’ll actively engage in a journey of self-discovery, identifying areas for improvement and learning how to proactively leverage their visual, behavioral, non- verbal, verbal, digital, and social intelligence to authentically represent themselves and their organization, build stronger relationships, and achieve tremendous success in their leadership roles.
ROI & Key Outcomes:
- The psychology behind perceptions – how a professional imprint can create an aura of executive presence and build a positive reputation for both participants and their organization.
- Develop a strategic plan to align their leadership style with their professional goals and organizational objectives to build a strong professional and organizational brand.
- How to make purposeful choices that positively affect their personal and organizational brands to create a culture of trust, credibility, and collaboration.
- The importance of leading with integrity and by example to establish trust and respect among stakeholders.
- Concrete ways to improve their visual, behavioral, non-verbal, verbal, digital, and social intelligence.
From the moment Sylvie takes the stage, she's got you. Not only do you feel completely connected to her during her talk, but she teaches you how to make others feel that way about you. A keynote speaker we won't forget!