Top Speakers for Energy Companies
Each month we keep careful track of the speakers and topics that our clients in the Energy Industry are asking about.
There are 2 main Speaker topics that companies in the Energy sector ask us about:
- Speakers who talk about the different forces shaping Energy sector and their impact on the Industry
- Speakers who talk about Leading and managing people in Energy companies.
Looking for a keynote speaker for your next event? Click the button below to receive your customized list of speaker ideas.
Josh Linkner – Author on Leading Innovation & Creativity
- Josh Linkner talks about how you create Cultures of Innovation inside Companies to make people feel safe to try new ideas and fail where necessary. His new book “Big Little Breakthroughs”, highlights how small, everyday ideas drive gigantic results
- Audiences learn to understand what drives innovation and what you need to do to encourage people to be creative. Instead of wild, risky and expensive moonshots, participants learn to unleash small, daily creative acts to drive gigantic results over time.
- Author or four books including the New York Times Bestsellers, Disciplined Dreaming and The Road to Reinvention
- Past clients include: International Legal Technology Association, Lighthouse Global, Polsinelli, Lipton Law, American Electric Power, Georgia Power, National Association of Electrical Distributors, National Rural Electric Cooperative Association.
Jeff DeGraff – Author, Professor & Top Speaker on Innovation
- Jeff DeGraff talks about creativity and innovation and how old business models need to change to embrace the New World of Work.
- Audiences leave with an understanding of how to use a creative mindset to spot incongruities and anomalies that are happening today, and how they can help you recognize emerging opportunities and act upon them.
- Jeff DeGraff is the Professor of Management and Organizations at the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan, and author of several best selling book on Innovation
- Past clients include: General Electric, Coca-Cola, American College of Surgeons, and Google.
Tom Koulopoulos – Future of Technology, AI, & Machine Learning Expert
- Tom Koulopoulos talks about the importance of innovation and staying ahead of the curve on emerging technologies to grow businesses.
- Audiences learn how to get ready and take a hard look at how issues of culture, demography, leadership and technology impact the way we innovate.
- Author of 13 books including Reimagining Healthcare, Revealing the Invisible, and The Gen Z Effect. Former Adjunct Professor at Boston College Wallace E. Carroll Graduate School of Management; CEO of The Delphi Group, a Boston-based think tank and advisory group; Executive Director of the Perot Systems Innovation Lab.
- Past clients include: CHUBB, Cisco, Honeywell, IBM, Intel, Kellog’s, John Deere, Microsoft, Pfizer, Oracle
Michelle Lee – Leading Technologist, Lawyer, Former Director of the USPTO, and Speaker on the Future of Innovation and Technology
- Michelle Lee talks about the intersection of Innovation and Business and how business leaders need to create environments where people feel safe to try new ideas and explore new territories. She highlights the array of technological advances that are changing competitive advantage and explains why Companies need to prepare themselves for the changes to come.
- Audiences learn about the most the most consequential changes to our lives in decades brought about by advances in tech.
- VP, Machine Learning Solutions Lab @ Amazon Web Services, MIT’s Artificial Intelligence Lab and HP’s Research Lab. Former Google Executive & Former Director of the USPTO
Kaihan Krippendorff – Futurist, Strategy and Innovation Expert & Founder of Outthinker
- Kaihan Krippendorff talks about the Outthinker Process, a set proven business strategy tools he has used with more than 300 clients in almost every industry to create innovative strategies and growth ideas that have generated more than $2.5B in revenue.
- Teaches audiences how to tap into the resources they already have to produce breakthrough market-disrupting solutions, without disrupting their own businesses.
- Thinkers50 recognized Kaihan as one of the 8 most influential innovation thought leaders in the world. Bestselling author of five books, most recently the Edison Award nominated, Driving Innovation From Within: A Guide for Internal Entrepreneurs
- Past clients include: VITAS Healthcare, Cisco, Google, Kraft, Sotheby’s, United Technologies, the YPO
Daniel Burrus – Futurist and Expert on Business Strategy, Technology, Innovations & their Impact
- Daniel Burrus talks about anticipating how different innovations will shape your business and understanding what you have to do to limit risk without undermining potential. Developed proven methodologies for capitalizing on technology innovations and their future impact.
- Audiences learn about Anticipatory Thinking, a learning system that provides a framework for identifying certainties in the market, and for leaping ahead of competition with much lower risk by acting on HARD TRENDS.
- Author of seven books, including The New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-seller Flash Foresight; One of the world’s leading futurists who the New York Times called “…one of the top three business gurus in the highest demand as a speaker…”
- Past clients include: Microsoft, GE, American Express, Google, Toshiba, Procter & Gamble, Honda and IBM
Erica Dhawan – Leading Authority on Collaboration and Innovation
- Erica talks about how to break team silos around innovation so that the whole organisation understands its value and encourages people to drive exponential growth and innovate through collaboration.
- Audiences leave her presentations with the tools to keep teams aligned, accountable, and motivated both in-person and online, and how to create a company wide culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Erica is the Founder & CEO of Cotential, co-author of the bestselling book Get Big Things Done: The Power of Connectional Intelligence, and was named by Thinkers50 as “The Oprah of Management Ideas.”
- Past clients include: Coldwell Banker, McDonalds, World Economic Forum Annual Meeting at Davos, Google, The Walt Disney Company, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, The United States Army, Bank of America, The Miami Heat, The Association for Talent Development, and Lockheed Martin.
Dr. George Friedman – Founder of Stratfor and Geopolitical Futures
- Dr. Friedman talks about anticipating change in the international system, and how these changes affect everything in human affairs—politics, the economy, business, investments, and the future.
- Friedman helps audiences understand how to monitor and react to global events to reduce risk and maximize their investments.
- New York Times bestselling author of The Next 100 Years. His books have been translated into more than 20 languages. Founder of STRATFOR and Geopolitical Futures, think tanks and consultancies that help governments and businesses make sense of geopolitics and international affairs.
- Past clients include: CITGO Petroleum, Mackenzie Financial, Manulife Securities, KPMG, McKinsey, CFA Institute (various), CVC Capital, Wells Fargo, GIC Private Ltd., RBC, Fidelity Investments
Reva Goujon – Geopolitical Analyst and Forecaster
- Reva talks about the intersection of geopolitics and business and how one affects the other.
- Audiences learn about the impact of politics and international affairs on business so leaders can effectively strategize.
- Formerly the Vice President of Global Analysis at Stratfor, RANE’s risk intelligence services arm that drives better risk management outcomes by connecting clients to critical insights and pre-screened expertise, enabling them to more efficiently address their most pressing challenges.
- Featured in numerous newspapers and broadcasts, including Bloomberg, CNN, The Associated Press, NPR, Time magazine, Al Jazeera English, FOX News, Haaretz, The New York Times, The Hindustan Times, Agencia Estado, Xinhua, Veja and Business Week.
Dr. Harry Broadman – Renowned Corporate Strategist, Negotiator, Investor, and Speaker on Global Business Risk and Opportunities
- Dr. Broadman talks about the elements that shape the operations of successful firms pursue that allow them to grow rapidly, excel at remaining more competitive than rivals, reduce exposure to risks and constantly innovate.
- Audiences leave with insights about how market and policy dynamics impact Boards, C-Suites, and workers enterprise-wide, and how they’ll alter the fortunes of today’s businesses in ways few ever could have predicted.
- Dr. Harry Broadman is a genuine thought leader on the transformation of world markets long before the term “globalization” was ever uttered, an author & keynote speaker.
- Past clients include: Cotton Council International, AMG Bank, Institute for Private Investors, U.S. International Trade Commission, Sentinel Risk Advisors and Share-Vu Capital.
Peter Zeihan – Geopolitical Strategist, Global Energy, Demographic & Security Expert
- Peter talks about the future of energy, agriculture, finance, and the role America will play in the world to come post-pandemic.
- Audiences leave with insights on global trade and everything that comes from it — cheap Asian goods, international energy markets, global agriculture, stable finance — is about to unravel. Out of all this the Americans — cast in both the role of disruptor and survivor — are making decisions that will shape both themselves and the rest of the world for decades.
- Peter Zeihan is an author, the Former Vice President of Analysis at STRATFOR and Founder of Zeihan on Geopolitics.
- Past clients include: Brasada Capital Management, CFA Society, CoBank, CVC Advisers, Industrial Asset Management Council, North West Farm Credit Services, and Rimrock Capital.
Ian Bremmer – Global Politics and Risk Management Expert
- Ian talks about international politics and its impact on global markets, with a focus on the challenges facing international organizations.
- Audiences leave with insights into geopolitics and finance and how this intersection will affect global business and economics.
- Ian Bremmer created Wall Street’s first global political risk index, is the President of The Eurasia Group, is a best selling author, and a regular guest on CNBC, Fox, Bloomberg, and CNN. He currently teaches at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs and previously was a professor at New York University.
- Past clients include: UN General Assembly, SAP, Davos, TEDx, and PPI Management.
Contact us to inspire your team at [email protected] or give us a call at 1-866-727-7555.