Top Speakers for Pharmaceutical Companies
Each month we keep careful track of the speakers and topics that our clients in the Pharmaceutical Industry are asking about.
There are 2 main Speaker topics that companies in the Pharmaceutical sector ask us about:
- Speakers who talk about the different forces shaping Pharmaceutical industry and their impact on the Industry
- Speakers who talk about Leading and managing people in Pharmaceutical companies.
Looking for a keynote speaker for your next event? Click the button below to receive your customized list of speaker ideas.
Phil M. Jones – Bestselling Author on Persuasion, Influence & Sales
- Phil talks about how the difference between success and failure in business can be pinpointed to the compounded impact of one’s conversations.
- Audiences discover the power that language has over the subconscious brain, gain practical examples that they can apply instantly and learn how the “Magic Words” from Phil’s best-selling book, EXACTLY What To Say, are applied to their specific business-critical situations.
- Author of the Exactly book series with more than 1 million copies sold.
- Past clients include: Accruent, Citizens Bank, DHL, Ferring Phamaceuticals, ReSound, SHRM
Colette Carlson – Author & Motivational Speaker on Human Behavior and Communications
- Colette teaches organizations how mindful communication creates powerful connections in highly engaging, laugh-out-loud keynotes and presentations.
- Audiences learn specific communication techniques that will inspire action and cooperation, address conflict, and extract more value and productivity from your teams.
- Master’s Degree in Human Behavior and more than 20 years of experience helping individuals change behaviors that impact their success.
- Past clients include: Boeing, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Fidelity, Great Clips, Federal Express
Jeff Tobe – Expert on Innovation & Customer Experience
- Jeff shares nine techniques to more effective listening and communication which will dramatically improve peoples ability to collaborate, build trust, engage and create great working relationships.
- Audiences learn new ideas they can use right away to improve how they interact with colleagues and clients.
- Author of the bestselling book, Coloring Outside the Lines: Business Thoughts on Creativity, Marketing & Sales.
- Past clients include IBM, Nestle USA, Chase Manhattan Bank, Pepsico, Management ing Resource Group, LTD
Michelle Ray – Author, Speaker on Leadership and Change
- Michelle talks about how you can leverage your ability to communicate and captivate the attention and imagination of individuals with whom you have key relationships with by following a series of guidelines.
- Audiences learn key ideas and insights that will impact their ability to communicate with colleagues and customers alike.
- Past clients include: Proctor & Gamble, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Shell, Xerox, Paypal, Qantas Airways, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Playboy Enterprises and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Pamela Barnum – Trust Strategist and Body Language Expert
- Pamela talks about why having strategies that engage a client, customer, or colleague from the first minute to the last second is critical for success, especially in the virtual world.
- Audiences learn to effectively display trustworthiness to improve and regulate the perception of peers, team members, and clients; Decode nonverbal cues that provide reliable feedback on how the other person is feeling, regardless of what they are communicating online.
- Pamela has been a featured trust strategist and body language expert, contributing to print media, radio, and television news programs. Her TEDx Talk, What Drug Dealers Taught Me About Trust, was viewed more than 400,000 times in the first year.
Kaihan Krippendorff – Futurist, Strategy and Innovation Expert & Founder of Outthinker
- Kaihan Krippendorff talks about the Outthinker Process, a set proven business strategy tools he has used with more than 300 clients in almost every industry to create innovative strategies and growth ideas that have generated more than $2.5B in revenue.
- Teaches audiences how to tap into the resources they already have to produce breakthrough market-disrupting solutions, without disrupting their own businesses.
- Thinkers50 recognized Kaihan as one of the 8 most influential innovation thought leaders in the world. Bestselling author of five books, most recently the Edison Award nominated, Driving Innovation From Within: A Guide for Internal Entrepreneurs
- Past clients include: VITAS Healthcare, Cisco, Google, Kraft, Sotheby’s, United Technologies, the YPO
Josh Linkner – Author on Leading Innovation & Creativity
- Josh Linkner talks about “Big Little Breakthroughs”, how small, everyday ideas drive gigantic results
- Audiences learn a specific and practical approach to unlocking dormant creative capacity. Instead of wild, risky and expensive moonshots, participants learn to unleash small, daily creative acts to drive gigantic results over time.
- Author or four books including the New York Times Bestsellers, Disciplined Dreaming and The Road to Reinvention
- Past clients include: Bank of America, Deloitte, Ford Motor Company, Intel, Coca-Cola, Nike, P&G, SAP
Nancy Giordano – Futurist, Corporate Strategist & Speaker
- Nancy Giordano talks about exponential technologies that are changing “everything,” and how business can thrive by adapting to them.
- Audiences learn to sense and synthesize future trends. Nancy provides a roadmap to those ready to build more relevant and sustainable solutions.
- Singularity University guest lecturer, SXSW Panelist, Founder/CEO of Play Big Inc.
- Past clients include: Nestle, Brinker International, The Coca Cola Company, Sprint, Acumen
Nicholas J. Webb – Futurist, Author and Innovation and Healthcare Expert
- A comprehensive talk on why we should be optimistic about the future of healthcare and what great organizations are doing to leverage new organizational enablers.
- Audiences learn about the innovations that will disrupt Healthcare and Medicine and how organizations can set themselves up to enjoy the Extreme Economic Prosperity throughout the Three Dimensions of the Actionable Future.
- #1 bestselling author, top healthcare technologist and futurist. Awarded over 40 Patents by the US Patent and Trademark Office for a wide range of cutting-edge technologies, including one of the world’s smallest medical implants.
- Past clients include: Abbvie, Aetna, Verizon, McDonald’s, FedEx, Salesforce, Siemens, Cisco
Tom Koulopoulos – Future of Technology, AI, & Machine Learning Expert
- Tom Koulopoulos talks about the importance of innovation and staying ahead of the curve on emerging technologies to grow businesses.
- Audiences learn how to get ready and take a hard look at how issues of culture, demography, leadership and technology impact the way we innovate.
- Author of 13 books including Reimagining Healthcare, Revealing the Invisible, and The Gen Z Effect. Former Adjunct Professor at Boston College Wallace E. Carroll Graduate School of Management; CEO of The Delphi Group, a Boston-based think tank and advisory group; Executive Director of the Perot Systems Innovation Lab.
- Past clients include: CHUBB, Cisco, Honeywell, IBM, Intel, Kellog’s, John Deere, Microsoft, Pfizer, Oracle
Contact us to inspire your team at [email protected] or give us a call at 1-866-727-7555.