Top Speakers for Tech Companies
Each month we keep careful track of the speakers and topics that our clients in the Tech industry are asking about.
There are 2 main Speaker topics that companies in the Tech sector ask us about:
- Speakers who talk about the different forces shaping Technology and their impact on the Industry
- Speakers who talk about Leading and managing people in Tech Organizations.
Looking for a keynote speaker for your next event? Click the button below to receive your customized list of speaker ideas.
Josh Linkner – Author on Leading Innovation & Creativity
- Josh Linkner talks about “Big Little Breakthroughs”, how small, everyday ideas drive gigantic results
- Audiences learn a specific and practical approach to unlocking dormant creative capacity. Instead of wild, risky and expensive moonshots, participants learn to unleash small, daily creative acts to drive gigantic results over time.
- Author or four books including the New York Times Bestsellers, Disciplined Dreaming and The Road to Reinvention
- Past clients include: Bank of America, Deloitte, Ford Motor Company, Intel, Coca-Cola, Nike, P&G, SAP
Kindra Hall – Strategic Storyteller and Communication Expert
- Kindra talks about how individuals and organizations can better better communicate the value of their company, their products – and their individuality through strategic storytelling.
- Audiences leave empowered and equipped with practical tips on how storytelling can close more sales, build better relationships & create impressive growth through the power of their stories.
- Her book, Stories that Stick: How Storytelling can Captivate Customers, Influence Audiences and Transform Your Business debuted at #2 on the Wall Street Journal Best-seller List and Forbes said it “may be the most valuable business book you read.”
- Past clients include: Farmers Insurance, Harvard University, Rodan+Fields, Target, the USO
Seth Mattison – Expert on The New World of Work and Leadership in The Digital Age
- Seth Mattison talks about new future-ready competencies and new ways of working that leaders need to understand to compete in the new world of work.
- Teaches audiences the formula for activating the organizational operating system of the future, and the prime skill for navigating ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Founder & CEO of Futuresight Labs, a research and leadership consultancy that blends deep, real-world experience and data with inspiring storytelling to support leadership teams and their organizations as they navigate the emerging forces impacting the future of work.
- Past clients include: United Healthcare, HealthPartners HospitalsSt. Jude Children’s Hospital, LCS – (Life Care Services) – Senior Living Communities, American Healthcare Association, National Association for Healthcare Quality, Washington State Medical Group Management
Robyn Benincasa – Motivational Adventure Racer
- Robyn talks about lessons learned from her adventure racing career about how to win, and the difference between the “not losing” and winning mindsets.
- Audiences learn competition-tested strategies that bring game-changing mindsets that can be implemented the very next day after the event.
- World Champion Adventure Racer, San Diego Firefighter, and 2014 CNN Hero Inductee; Founder of Project Athena- helping survivors of traumatic injuries lead adventurous lives
- Past clients include: Cognizant, IBM, HP, Intel, Microsoft, Nestle
Todd Henry – Entrepreneur & Bestselling Author, Speaker on how to Establish Practices that Lead to Everyday Brilliance
- Talks about how leaders and organizations can establish practices that lead to everyday brilliance.
- Audiences leave with practical takeaways on how leaders can be become more creative in their day to day, and lead their teams to brilliance by peak performing cultures.
- Todd Henry is a best selling author of three books, and an internationally renowned speaker across a variety of industries.
- Past clients include: Cisco, IBM, P&G, Merck, Crayola, Estee Lauder, Mattel, Intuit and Kimberly-Clark.
Phil M. Jones – Bestselling Author on Persuasion, Influence & Sales
- Phil talks about how the difference between success and failure in business can be pinpointed to the compounded impact of one’s conversations.
- Audiences discover the power that language has over the subconscious brain, gain practical examples that they can apply instantly and learn how the “Magic Words” from Phil’s best-selling book, EXACTLY What To Say, are applied to their specific business-critical situations.
- Author of the Exactly book series with more than 1 million copies sold.
- Past clients include: Accruent, Citizens Bank, DHL, Ferring Phamaceuticals, ReSound, SHRM
Colette Carlson – Author & Motivational Speaker on Human Behavior and Communications
- Colette teaches organizations how mindful communication creates powerful connections in highly engaging, laugh-out-loud keynotes and presentations.
- Audiences learn specific communication techniques that will inspire action and cooperation, address conflict, and extract more value and productivity from your teams.
- Master’s Degree in Human Behavior and more than 20 years of experience helping individuals change behaviors that impact their success.
- Past clients include: Boeing, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Fidelity, Great Clips, Federal Express
Duncan Wardle – Former Walt Disney Executive & Speaker on Innovation and Creativity
- Duncan Wardle talks about about creative techniques and behaviors to develop big, innovative ideas that lead to bottom-line results.
- Using Disney’s iconic brand and characters, audiences learn actionable takeaways about creative problem solving and out-of-the-box thinking
- Disney’s Former Head of Innovation and Creativity
- Past clients include: Apple, Coca-Cola, Ford Motor Corp., IBM, Johnson & Johnson, McKinsey, NBC Universal, Twitter
Terence Mauri – Innovation & Disruptive Leadership Speaker
- Terence Mauri talks about 3D leadership & how leaders can own their future by helping organizations execute ideas and scale their purpose.
- Audiences learn about the principles of 3D leadership that will help organizations go beyond disruption to take control of their futures and lead with improved mindset and agility to focus on creating exponential opportunities.
- Founder of Hack Future Lab, INC Magazine columnist, Partner at MIT Solve, Bestselling author of The 3D Leader & Former Director of Satchi & Satchi
- Past clients include: Facebook, HSBC, Alibaba, Apple, Microsoft, Netflix & Novartis
Lisa Bodell – Global Leader on Simplification and Innovation
- Lisa talks about how to make business processes simpler by understanding how you work and focusing your energy and time on the most important goals. .
- Audiences learn action-based tactics that use small, incremental innovative changes to create huge ripple effects on productivity and execution .
- Bestselling author of Kill the Company and Why Simple Win, and taught innovation at both American University and Fordham University.
- Past clients include: IBM, Merck, Microsoft, Novartis, Procter & Gamble
Anthony “AB” Bourke – Fighter Pilot and Business Leadership, Sales & Peak Performance Speaker
- Anthony talks about how the difference between the winners and the “also rans” comes down to execution.
- Audiences leave equipped with simple, actionable tools to improve execution and drive better results as individuals and as teams.
- He is a highly accomplished and decorated F-16 fighter pilot, founder, President & CEO of Afterburner, author & keynote speaker on Peak Performance.
- Past clients include: Ernst & Young, GE, Cisco, Boeing, Bridgestone, AT&T, Charles Schwab and The Home Depot.
Ram Charan – Highly Acclaimed Business and Leadership Speaker and Advisor
- Ram talks about execution as a function that links people, strategy and operations led by deeply and passionately engaged leaders.
- Audiences are fascinated by breakthrough ideas on the tools to develop the discipline of execution based on thinking about business in an integrated way.
- Ram Charan is a world-renowned business advisor, author and speaker who has spent the past 40 years working with many top companies, CEOs, and boards of our time.
- Past clients include: Toyota, Bank of America, Key Bank, ICICI Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Novartis, Max Group, Yildiz Holdings, UST Global, Fast Retailing (Uniqlo), Humana, Matrix, and Longfor.
Kevin Brown – Motivational Speaker and Author on Leadership
- Kevin talks about how great Leaders deliver excellence by inspiring people to step up and take action to deliver results.
- Audiences learn how to achieve greater results by eliminating “ordinary” thinking and mastering the habit of excellence.
- Author of the bestselling, The HERO Effect; Former marketing executive who built a little-known family business into the #1 franchise in their industry with annual revenues exceeding $2 billion.
- Past clients include: American Express, Delta Airlines, Nationwide, H&R Block, PayPal, New York Life, Million Dollar Round Table, Southwest Airlines, Merck, Atrium Health
Mike Abrashoff – Former Commander, USS Benfold and Author of It’s Your Ship
- Mike talks about inspiring people to take action and ownership of ideas and deliver results. Real-life Leadership advice from the former captain of the best ship in the U.S. Navy—the U.S.S. Benfold.
- First book, It’s Your Ship, has sold over 1.1 million copies to date.
- Fresh ways to build trust, harness people’s passion and achieve extraordinary results; common-sense ideas to stay focused only on the things you can control/influence.
- Past clients include: Cox Communications, Disney, Exxon Mobil, JP Morgan, Microsoft, Starwood Hotels, Toyota
James Taylor – Business Creativity Speaker, Author, and Entrepreneur
- James Taylor talks about how to create cultures where human creativity thrives and what companies need to do to support and encourage ideas from conception to execution. Being able to execute creativity is the competitive differentiator in business today .
- Audiences learn a five step process for developing creative thinking skills and executing on a set time frame.
- Host of The Creative Life Podcast and TV Show
- Past clients include: Apple, Sony, IBM, Visa, McDonalds, EY, Accenture, TATA, Cisco, GSK, Johnson & Johnson and Mercedes Benz
Contact us to inspire your team at [email protected] or give us a call at 1-866-727-7555.