Top Speakers for Finance & Insurance Companies
Each month we keep careful track of the speakers and topics that our clients in the Financial/Insurance Industry are asking about.
Looking for a keynote speaker for your next event? Click the button below to receive your customized list of speaker ideas.
Jeff Evans – Adventurer, Expedition Leader, Motivational & Leadership Speaker, Author and Physician Assistant
- Jeff Evans talks about his journey to high peaks around the globe, detailing his exciting endeavors as mountain guide, adventurer and philanthropist, and how self leadership is essential to success in any endeavor.
- Through vivid images and thrilling videos of his adventures, Jeff challenges audiences to foster an atmosphere of trust, communication and teamwork especially in extreme environments of disruption and change.
- Co-founder and Expedition Leader for the injured US veteran program, No Barriers Warriors. Guided blind climber Erik Weihenmayer to the summit of Mt. Everest and a 2nd place finish on ABC’s adventure series, Expedition Impossible.
- Past clients include: Cisco, ESPN, Google, KPMG, Microsoft, PwC, State Farm Wells, Fargo
Corinne Hancock – Expert in Building World-Class Leaders Effective in Chaotic Environments
- Corinne talks about leading and working in difficult, tough, and chaotic environments.
- Audiences leave Corinne’s talks with a focused mindset, and a prescription for solutions they can use right away when change and chaos hits their personal & professional lives.
- Former Director of Clinics and Training Programs for Project C.U.R.E., a global leader in bringing medical aid to low-income countries. Certified leadership coach who has worked with the US Department of State, US Department of Defense, & USAID.
- Past clients include: Aspen Academy, Hub, Merrill Lynch, Vistage, Principal Financial, Sim Women, Universal Orlando
Michelle Ray – Author, Speaker on Leadership and Change
- Michelle Ray challenges individuals, as well as clients and audiences, to take charge of themselves, shift perspectives and discover their greatest potential. Her refreshing, uplifting and common-sense message has inspired thousands of audiences with her simple yet powerful premise: Leadership is first and foremost a state of mind.
- Audiences learn to implement immediate solutions that decrease workplace stress while increasing morale, reverse negativity and improve productivity, realign values to those of their organization, and master the art of personal leadership
- Past clients include: Proctor & Gamble, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Shell, Xerox, Paypal, Qantas Airways, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Playboy Enterprises and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Alex Weber – American Ninja Warrior, Inspirational Speaker on Leadership & Peak Performance
- Alex Weber talks about tapping into your ultimate creativity, confidence, and resourcefulness when it matters most, and the stakes are high, in order to achieve, and lead yourself to be the very best.
- Audiences learn how to use challenges as a tool to help you become unstoppable, increasing self belief, confidence, excitement and purpose
- American Ninja Warrior, World Record Holder, TEDx Speaker, World Championship Athlete, and one of the youngest coaches ever to be awarded US Lacrosse Coach of the Year.
- Past clients include: The Banyan Foundation, Cornerstone, Iowa Mortgage Association, Practice Match, Store Capital
Vince Poscente – Olympic Skier and Motivational Keynote Speaker
- Vince Poscente talks about the breakthrough mindset when setbacks and disruption hits us at work and in life
- Audiences learn practical takeaways to overcome obstacles and maintain resiliency. The world may have changed, his mission hasn’t. He helps teams and organizations with the excellence mindset (using his ‘Recreational skier to Olympian in four years story
- Author and Olympic Athlete
- Past clients include: 3M, FedEx, Microsoft, Raytheon, State Farm Xerox
Greg Bennick – Interactive & Funny Motivational Speaker and Event Emcee
- Greg integrates award-winning comedy, audience interaction, incredible juggling, powerful magic effects, and unbelievable mind reading into his presentations to teach audiences about leadership, change, and self-mastery.
- Audiences learn dynamics of power, control, and effective balance, and how mastering these increases their effectiveness to lead and be great team players at the same time.
- Greg is an award winning speaker who uses humor to share his ideas on how to build strong teams across organizations from Seattle to Singapore.
- Past clients include: Aegis, AAGL, The Seattle Times, Safeco.
Johnny Quinn – Former Pro Football Wide Receiver, U.S. Bobsled Olympian
- Johnny Quinn talks about the mindset, goal setting strategies and techniques that Olympians use to win not just in sports, but in life.
- Audiences learn how to navigate obstacles, cultivate change, and develop a winning game plan to align what they do at home, at work and in the community.
- Former Pro Football Wide Receiver, U.S. Bobsled Olympian, and Inspirational Speaker on Change
- Past clients include: Chick-fil-A, Cisco, fisrv., Toyota, Wells Fargo
Erica Dhawan – Leading Authority on Collaboration and Innovation
- Erica talks about how to break team silos, drive exponential growth and innovate through teamwork.
- Audiences leave her presentations with the tools to break down silos and keep teams aligned, accountable, and motivated both in-person and online, and how to create a culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Erica is the Founder & CEO of Cotential, co-author of the bestselling book Get Big Things Done: The Power of Connectional Intelligence, and was named by Thinkers50 as “The Oprah of Management Ideas.”
- Past clients include: Coldwell Banker, McDonalds, World Economic Forum Annual Meeting at Davos, Google, The Walt Disney Company, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, The United States Army, Bank of America, The Miami Heat, The Association for Talent Development, and Lockheed Martin.
Terence Mauri – Innovation & Disruptive Leadership Speaker
- Terence Mauri talks about 3D leadership & how leaders can own their future & helping organizations scale their purpose
- Audiences learn about the principles of 3D leadership that will help organizations go beyond disruption to take control of their futures and lead with improved mindset and agility to focus on creating exponential opportunities.
- Founder of Hack Future Lab, INC Magazine columnist, Partner at MIT Solve, Bestselling author of The 3D Leader & Former Director of Satchi & Satchi
- Past clients include: Facebook, HSBC, Alibaba, Apple, Microsoft, Netflix & Novartis
Brent Gleeson – Navy Seal Combat Veteran and Motivational Leadership Speaker
- Talks about lessons learned on the front lines of battlefields and how those lessons apply to leadership at any level across any type of organization or team.
- Audiences leave with practical take-aways that they can start applying to their personal and professionals lives immediately.
- Navy SEAL, Team 5, combat veteran with combat tours to Iraq and Africa; Bestselling author of TakingPoint: A Navy SEAL’s 10 Fail-Safe Principles for Leading Through Change, which was a #1 New Release on Amazon in Organizational Change and Business Structural Adjustment; Founder and CEO of TakingPoint Leadership, a progressive leadership and organizational development consulting firm with a focus on business transformation and building high-performance cultures
- Past clients include: Amazon, Bank of America, Hanley Wood, Hilton, Nestle, Raytheon, Southwest Airlines
Eric Boles – Former NFL; Speaker on Leadership and Peak Performance
- Eric Boles talks about commitment and a greater willingness to seek out and implement new approaches to tackling both personal and organizational challenges.
- Eric shares the fundamentals of personal mastery and change enablement. Audiences learn time-proven techniques and skills for enhancing personal accountability and helping themselves and others overcome the natural, human resistance to change.
- Former NFL Widereceiver for the New York Jets & Green Bay Packers.
- Past clients include: Dunkin’ Donuts, Nationwide Insurance, AVIVA Insurance, Alaska Airlines, State Farm Insurance, Starbucks Coffee, USAA, MetLife, Novo Nordisk
Dr. Gary Bradt – Inspirational Speaker and Author on Change and Leadership
- Dr. Gary Bradt talks about change, how tough and stressful it is, but also how it creates opportunities.
- Audiences leave with practical, data-based tools that will help them manage change with a positive mindset.
- Licensed clinical psychologist. Leadership Consultant & Strategist to numerous Fortune 500 companies.
- Past clients include: American Express, Blue Cross Blue Shield, eBay, IBM, Marriott, Merrill Lynch, NASA, Visa, Xerox
Dr. Tasha Eurich – Organizational Psychologist and Speaker on Leadership & Teamwork
- Tasha talks about how self-awareness is the foundational leadership skill of the 21st century and how when leaders make the brave decision to improve their self-awareness, they become empowered to bust through barriers, make better decisions – and engage and motivate their teams.
- Audiences leave inspired and equipped with actionable tools to help them succeed, advance and thrive as leaders.
- Named as one of the top 30 global emerging management thinkers, she is also the author of two best selling books, and a regular contributor to Harvard Business Review, Forbes and Fast Company.
- Past clients include: KPMG, Walmart, RBC, Google, Bayer, IBM, Fidelity, T-Mobile, Salesforce
Walter Bond – Former NBA Player, Speaker on Leadership & Teamwork
- Walter talks about the seven core fundamentals that highly successful people use to reach the top based on concepts such as mindset, habits and rituals, teamwork, accountability and more.
- Audiences leave inspired by Walter’s real life examples of how to regain control over your mindset and set yourself on the course towards the next level of your success.
- NBA shooting guard for the Dallas Mavericks, Utah Jazz, and the Detroit Pistons & Host of Food Network’s Giving You the Business.
- Past clients include: Accenture, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, The Dwyer Group, Allianz, Amway, GNC, Hilton, Medtronic, UPS Store, Radio Shack, Red Robin
Peter Sheahan – Bestselling Author on Leading Growth through Business Transformation
- Pete talks about why Leaders now need to make long-needed changes to the way they attract, engage, and retain the human talent needed to do business. He explains why now more than ever you have permission to take a new approach, and a willingness to accept progress over perfection.
- Leaders learn about engagement, retention, building better management relationships, and creating a compelling employer brand.
- Founder of the global business growth consultancy, Karrikins Group, with employees in 23 cities across 7 countries
- Past clients include: AT&T, Apple, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, and Wells Fargo
Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour – America’s First Black Female Combat Pilot
- Vernice talks about how leaders build trust, engagement and resilience. She explains why its very important to know your people so you can tap into their hidden skills and talents
- Author, police officer, and America’s first Black woman combat pilot who served two tours of duty in Iraq as a Marine. Vernice was also a diversity liaison officer to the Pentagon for Headquarters Marine Corps. Featured on CNN, MSNBC, The View, FOX News, and the Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Past clients include: Accenture, American Airlines, IBM, Lockheed Martin, NASCAR, Oracle, Walmart
Contact us to inspire your team at [email protected] or give us a call at 1-866-727-7555.