Top Speakers for Finance & Insurance Companies
Each month we keep careful track of the speakers and topics that our clients in the Financial/Insurance Industry are asking about.
There are 2 main Speaker topics that companies in the Financial/Insurance sector ask us about:
- Speakers who talk about the different forces shaping Finance & Insurance and their impact on the Industry
- Speakers who talk about Leading and managing people in Financial/Insurance Organizations.
Looking for a keynote speaker for your next event? Click the button below to receive your customized list of speaker ideas.
Sebastian Terry – Inspirational Keynote Speaker, Best Selling Author, TV Host, & Founder of the 100things Movement
- Sebastian’s inspiring keynote tells stories from his 100 Things Movement to illustrate how goals can act as our personal vehicle for evolution, reframing our perspective on what it is to realize and attain personal and professional ambition.
- Audiences learn the 4 steps to creating your ultimate goal list by linking personal growth and professional development through the science of goal-striving & pursuing passion in this inspirational keynote presentation.
- Sebastian Terry is an inspiring keynote speaker, TV Host, Founder of the 100 Things Movement and a best-selling author. Affected by the death of a close friend, Sebastian’s journey has been turned into a best-selling book, a reality TV show and a platform that inspires people to not only start their own list but support others along the way.
- Past clients include: TikTok, Google, Bank of America, McKesson, Merryl Lynch, Hewlett Packard, McDonalds, Cisco, BHP, YMCA, IHG and Snap Fitness.
Dr. Rebecca Heiss – Inspiring Keynote Speaker on Fearless Leadership & Accountability
- Rebecca tells stories and shares insights into how we can rewire our brains to optimize the power of positivity. This motivating keynote is filled with humor and practical ideas about how we can use our neurobiology to become fearless.
- Audiences learn to find new ways of understanding their fears around change. Rebecca shows how to boost strengths, overcome shortcomings, and different ways Leaders can wire their brains to face the everyday challenges brought on by change . Rebecca talks about becoming self-aware to overcome instinctual limitations – the ancient, often subconscious fears — that hold us back from our optimal performance during change . Rebecca is the Founder and CEO of the leadership, continuous 360-review mobile application, icueity.
- Past clients include: ADP, Charles Schwab, Consolidated Assurance, Global Credit Union, Lockheed Martin, Visa, Vistage
Clint Pulver – The Ultimate Experience to Engage, Retain, and Inspire Your People
- Clint talks about how to build teamwork, accountability, and purpose within your organization in this high energy, interactive and hands-on experience.
- Audiences leave with practical tools to help attendees view difficult situations, problems, or company change as solutions and significant opportunities that can be solved through collaboration, communication, and personal commitment.
- Clint Pulver was a professional drummer for 20 years, entrepreneur and the president and founder of The Center for Retention.
- Past clients include: Keller Williams, AT&T, Washington Association of School Administrators, and Hewlett Packard
Erica Dhawan – Leading Authority on Collaboration and Innovation
- Erica talks about how to break team silos, drive exponential growth and innovate through teamwork.
- Audiences leave her presentations with the tools to break down silos and keep teams aligned, accountable, and motivated both in-person and online, and how to create a culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Erica is the Founder & CEO of Cotential, co-author of the bestselling book Get Big Things Done: The Power of Connectional Intelligence, and was named by Thinkers50 as “The Oprah of Management Ideas.”
- Past clients include: Coldwell Banker, McDonalds, World Economic Forum Annual Meeting at Davos, Google, The Walt Disney Company, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, The United States Army, Bank of America, The Miami Heat, The Association for Talent Development, and Lockheed Martin.
Vince Poscente – Olympic Skier and Motivational Keynote Speaker
- Vince Poscente talks about the breakthrough mindset when setbacks and disruption hits us at work and in life
- Audiences learn practical takeaways to overcome obstacles and maintain resiliency. The world may have changed, his mission hasn’t. He helps teams and organizations with the excellence mindset (using his ‘Recreational skier to Olympian in four years story
- Author and Olympic Athlete
- Past clients include: 3M, FedEx, Microsoft, Raytheon, State Farm Xerox
Adrian Gostick – Acclaimed Author and Speaker on Leadership, Anxiety in the Workplace and Employee Engagement
- Adrian talks about how today’s best leaders create better results by engaging their teams through creating an all-in culture.
- Audiences leave with specific advice on how to build an all-in culture told through fascinating stories of leaders in action that vividly depict just how these powerful methods can be implemented.
- Adrian Gostick is co-founder of The Culture Works, a global training company, and author of multiple award winning, #1 New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-sellers, All In; The Carrot Principle and Leading with Gratitude.
- Past clients include: GE, American Express, The World Bank and Novartis.
Suneel Gupta – Expert, Connecting Well-Being and Performance; Healthcare Entrepreneur, Bestselling Author
- Suneel talks about how organizations can increase performance, innovation, and creativity by showing why high-potential people and teams fizzle out.
- Audiences leave with actionable takeaways to understand why managing energy is as important as managing time to avoid burnout while boosting morale and engagement.
- Suneel Gupta is a bestselling author and Harvard Medical School visiting scholar. He is the founder and CEO of RISE, a breakthrough company that was named “App of the Year.”
- Past clients include: Walgreens, Dow Jones, NYSE, Deloitte, The Association of Union Constructors and SACRS.
Nikolas Badminton – Futurist Speaker, Advisor, and Best Selling Author
- Nik delivers an entertaining, energetic and motivational keynote that ignites curiosity, shifts your mindset from what is to what if, and teaches you how to think like a futurist, in his highly customized keynote presentation.
- Audiences leave understanding the value of foresight – foresight is the missing link between strategic planning, disruption and our futures; seeing the global megatrends shaping geopolitical dynamics; and truly understanding the trends that will change your industry in the future and how to prepare for them.
- Nikolas Badminton is a global futurist speaker and Chief Futurist, bestselling autor Facing Our Futures: How foresight, futures design and strategy creates prosperity and growth, and regular guest on the BBC, VICE, The Atlantic, Fast Company, Business Insider, Forbes, Sunday Telegraph and many others.
- Past clients include: NASA, United Nations, Google, Microsoft, Intel, IBM, WM, JP Morgan CHASE, VISA, TD Bank, American Express, BISCI, ISACA, Rolls Royce, Procter & Gamble, US Department of State, and the UK Home Office.
Terence Mauri – Innovation & Disruptive Leadership Speaker
- Terence Mauri talks about 3D leadership & how leaders can own their future & helping organizations scale their purpose
- Audiences learn about the principles of 3D leadership that will help organizations go beyond disruption to take control of their futures and lead with improved mindset and agility to focus on creating exponential opportunities.
- Founder of Hack Future Lab, INC Magazine columnist, Partner at MIT Solve, Bestselling author of The 3D Leader & Former Director of Satchi & Satchi
- Past clients include: Facebook, HSBC, Alibaba, Apple, Microsoft, Netflix & Novartis
April Rinne – Global Authority on the New Economy, Future of Work, and Navigating Constant Change, Head of the Sharing Economy Working Group, World Economic Forum & Author
- April talks about how the universe of “new economies” – the digital, gig, attention, circular, donut and more – share some common principles, yet each is unique and evolving in its own ways that leaders and organizations need to prepare for.
- April takes audiences on a global tour of what’s possible, what’s likely and what it all means to help audiences learn to live, work, learn, collaborate, create, invest, plan, and most importantly thrive, in this new world.
- April Rinne is ranked one of the 50 Leading Female Futurists in the world by Forbes and is a Harvard Law School graduate, a Young Global Leader at the World Economic Forum, a member of the Silicon Guild and Thinkers50 Radar, a Fulbright Scholar, and the author of the international bestseller, Flux: 8 Superpowers for Thriving in Constant Change.
- Past clients include: Airbnb, Nike, Intuit, the World Bank, theInter-American Development Bank, AnyRoad, and Unsettled.
Dr. George Friedman – Speaker and Author on the Future of Geopolitics
- Talks about geopolitics, the state of international affairs, and the effects of both on the economy, business strategy, and wealth management.
- Audiences learn from one of the pre-eminent geopolitical minds of our time as he analyzes and forecasts the course of global events.
- New York Times bestselling author of The Next 100 Years. His books have been translated into more than 20 languages. Founder of Stratfor, and the online publication, Geopolitical Futures.
- Past clients include: CITGO Petroleum, Mackenzie Financial, Manulife Securities, KPMG, McKinsey, CFA Institute (various), CVC Capital, Wells Fargo, GIC Private Ltd., RBC, Fidelity Investments
Andrew Busch – Renowned Political Economist, Author, Keynote Speaker
- Andrew draws from his experience as the US government’s first Chief Market Intelligence Officer (CMIO), Andrew Busch deciphers the current U.S., global and political economic landscape, explaining the key challenges facing the agriculture world today. He answers the question, “Where Do We Go from Here?”
- Audiences learn why Ag markets are so volatile and how this volatility impacts agriculture.
- Andrew Busch was the first Chief Market Intelligence Officer (CMIO) for the U.S. government at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). As CMIO, his job was to provide objective research on the financial markets to the CFTC, SEC, US Treasury and Federal Reserve on energy, agriculture, interest rates and technology.
- Past clients include: Pacific Life, Iowa Bankers Association, ADISA, Hitachi and Worldwide Business Research.
Scott Steinberg – Business Strategist & Technology Futurist
- Scott talks about how even the most successful organizations must continually reinvent their products, services and solutions to remain market leaders in an age of growing change, connectivity and globalization.
- Audiences leave with powerful ways to unleash innovation to solutions for better capitalizing on cutting-edge advancements, discover how you and your organization can flourish in tomorrow’s world – and effectively apply its most crucial success strategies and skills in context.
- One of America’s top futurists (per the BBC); a bestselling author of Make Change Work For You and Millennial Marketing; and a strategic adviser to CEOs and four-star generals.
- Past clients include: IBM, PwC, The US Dept. of Defense, Dell, MTV
Bernard Baumohl – Chief Global Economist of the Economic Outlook Group, Speaker and Writer on International Economy and Geopolitics
- Bernard examines forward-looking economic indicators and talks about how these will affect business and investment.
- Audiences learn to foresee turning points in the economy and use them to effectively plan business and investment strategies.
- Bernard Baumohl is a member of the Wall Street Journal Economic Forecast Panel; Featured contributor to the New York Times, Washington Post, Business Week, Financial Times, and on National Public Radio. The Wall Street Journal ranked Mr. Baumohl the most accurate economic forecaster for 2019.
- Past client include: AT&T, Southwest Airlines, Deloitte, JPMorgan Chase, Nike, BMI, the US Naval Academy, and SAP, among others.
Peter Sheahan – Bestselling Author on Leading Growth through Business Transformation
- Pete talks about why Leaders now need to make long-needed changes to the way they attract, engage, and retain the human talent needed to do business. He explains why now more than ever you have permission to take a new approach, and a willingness to accept progress over perfection.
- Leaders learn about engagement, retention, building better management relationships, and creating a compelling employer brand.
- Founder of the global business growth consultancy, Karrikins Group, with employees in 23 cities across 7 countries
- Past clients include: AT&T, Apple, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, and Wells Fargo
Contact us to inspire your team at [email protected] or give us a call at 1-866-727-7555.