Top Speakers for Associations
Each month we keep careful track of the speakers and topics that our clients in the Associations are asking about.
There are 2 main Speaker topics that Associations ask us about:
- Speakers who talk about the different forces shaping Associations and their impact on the Industry,
- Speakers who talk about Leading and managing people in Associations.
Looking for a keynote speaker for your next event? Click the button below to receive your customized list of speaker ideas.
Robyn Benincasa – CNN Hero, World Champion Adventure Racer, Firefighter & Inspiring Keynote Speaker
- Robyn talks about the lessons learned from her firefighting career where people put their lives on the line to help strangers in danger. She shares how she has used that experience to lead people through change and adversity.
- Audiences learn competition-tested strategies that bring game-changing mindsets that can be implemented the very next day after the event.
- World Champion Adventure Racer, San Diego Firefighter, and 2014 CNN Hero Inductee; Founder of Project Athena- helping survivors of traumatic injuries lead adventurous lives
- Past clients include: Cognizant, IBM, HP, Intel, Microsoft, Nestle
Shola Richards – Bestselling Author & Expert on Workplace Culture
- Shola talks about the challenges we faced this recent year–a deadly pandemic is barreling through the world, there are deep divisions that have been exposed within our country, parents are being asked to balance working and homeschooling their kids simultaneously, and according to recent studies, Americans are the unhappiest they have been in the past 50 years–and strategies to become more resilient in the face of it all.
- Audiences learn how creating a resilient mindset, regardless of the circumstances using strategies to build unshakable strength within themselves and within their teams.
- Founder & CEO, Go Together Global, Bestselling Author.
- Past clients include: the GAP, Kaiser Permanente, Microsoft, SHRM
Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour – America’s First Black Female Combat Pilot
- Vernice talks about how life tests each and every person on the planet, but the bottom line is that we have to move into action from where we are. Inspires audiences to take their professional and personal lives to the next level.
- Audiences leave with her “Zero to Breakthrough” Success Model strategy – a mindset that helped to propel her career and kept her safe in air combat.
- Author, police officer, and America’s first Black woman combat pilot who served two tours of duty in Iraq as a Marine. Vernice was also a diversity liaison officer to the Pentagon for Headquarters Marine Corps. Featured on CNN, MSNBC, The View, FOX News, and the Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Past clients include: Accenture, American Airlines, IBM, Lockheed Martin, NASCAR, Oracle, Walmart
Dr. Janet Lapp – Expert on Change and Employee Motivation
- Dr. Janet Lapp talks about how to find hope and optimism during difficult times, and helps organizations see the positive aspects of change.
- Janet’s entertaining keynote teaches audiences an inspired and practical approach to managing change.
- Dr. Janet Lapp is a psychologist, author, and consultant for workplace transformation. She is also a licensed operating medical rescue missions with Flying Doctors of Mercy, a Hall of Fame speaker and author.
- Past clients include: IBM, AT&T, Allstate, New York Life, Toyota, and Kawasaki.
Eric Boles – Former NFL; Speaker on Leadership and Peak Performance
- Eric Boles talks about commitment and a greater willingness to seek out and implement new approaches to tackling both personal and organizational challenges.
- Eric shares the fundamentals of personal mastery and change enablement. Audiences learn time-proven techniques and skills for enhancing personal accountability and helping themselves and others overcome the natural, human resistance to change.
- Former NFL Widereceiver for the New York Jets & Green Bay Packers.
- Past clients include: Dunkin’ Donuts, Nationwide Insurance, AVIVA Insurance, Alaska Airlines, State Farm Insurance, Starbucks Coffee, USAA, MetLife, Novo Nordisk
Cassandra Worthy – Change Enthusiasm Global Keynote Speaker on Change
- Cassandra talks about how organizations can embrace a culture of change and engineer a resilient and inclusive work culture.
- Audiences leave with an inspired perspective on personal accountability, change and the mindset, resilience and tools to grow through change.
- Cassandra has over 10 years of M&A experience and is a trusted advisor to Fortune 500 companies.
- Past clients include: Proctor & Gamble, Allstate, Jones Lang Lasalle, Centene Corporation, ConferenceDirect and WeWork.
Dr. Gary Bradt – Inspirational Speaker and Author on Change and Leadership
- Dr. Gary Bradt talks about challenging times can lead to opportunities and shows Leaders how to thrive through periods of stress with resilience.
- Audiences leave with practical, data-based tools that will help them lead change with a positive mindset.
- Dr. Gary Bradt is a licensed clinical psychologist, keynote speaker, author & Leadership Consultant & Strategist to numerous Fortune 500 companies.
- Past clients include: American Express, Blue Cross Blue Shield, eBay, IBM, Marriott, Merrill Lynch, NASA, Visa, Xerox.
Mike Abrashoff – Former Commander, USS Benfold and Author of It’s Your Ship
- Mike’s inspiring presentation shares real-life Leadership advice from the former captain of the best ship in the U.S. Navy—the U.S.S. Benfold.
- Audiences leave with fresh ways to build trust, harness people’s passion and achieve extraordinary results and common-sense ideas to stay focused only on the things you can control/influence.
- Mike Abrashoff is the founder of Aegis Performance Group, a consulting firm that works with and supports leaders as they address leadership, talent and performance challenges within their organizations. His first book, It’s Your Ship, has sold over 1.1 million copies to date.
- Past clients include: Cox Communications, Disney, Exxon Mobil, JP Morgan, Microsoft, Starwood Hotels, and Toyota.
Adrian Gostick – Keynote Speaker on Developing an All In Culture and Engaging your People
- Adrian talks about how today’s best leaders create better results by engaging their teams through creating an all-in culture.
- Audiences leave with specific advice on how to build an all-in culture told through fascinating stories of leaders in action that vividly depict just how these powerful methods can be implemented.
- Adrian Gostick is co-founder of The Culture Works, a global training company, and author of multiple award winning, #1 New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-sellers, All In; The Carrot Principle and Leading with Gratitude.
- Past clients include: GE, American Express, The World Bank and Novartis.
Daniel Burrus – Futurist and Expert on Business Strategy, Technology, Innovations & their Impact
- Daniel Burrus talks about anticipating how different forces will affect different industries in the Future. Highlights what people should be watching and what they need to do to make their organisations ready for the changes ahead.
- Audiences learn about Anticipatory Thinking, and how to use it when looking at Sustainability issues and Climate Change. This learning system provides a framework for identifying certainties in the market, and for leaping ahead of competition with much lower risk by acting on HARD TRENDS.
- Author of seven books, including The New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-seller Flash Foresight; One of the world’s leading futurists who the New York Times called “…one of the top three business gurus in the highest demand as a speaker…”
- Past clients include: Agriculture Retailers Association, Cargill, General Mills, Monsanto, Ingredion, Proctor and Gamble.
Dr. James Canton – Author, Global Futurist, Business Strategist
- James talks about Sustainable Innovation and Clean Tech becoming one of the largest global markets of the 21st century as the public’s awareness about the risks of human activity to the environment heighten.
- Audiences learn the top trends in tech innovations, energy, demographics, future of the workforce, climate, globalization, learning, security and defense, and how they can prepare to meet the challenges and opportunities ahead.
- Author of FUTURE SMART: Managing the Game-Changing Trends that will Transform Your World; Lecturer at Singularity University at NASA, the Kellogg School of Management, MIT’s Media Lab, Europe, the Potomac Institute, and served on the International Advisory Council, Economic Development Board for the State Singapore, been an advisor to the National Science and Technology Council, US Departments of State, Defense and Health and Human Services.
- Past clients include: Hannaford Foods, International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses, Kraft Foods, Leprino foods, National Energy Services Association FedEx, Fujitsu, GM, Lockheed Martin, MasterCard, Northrop Grumman, Sharp, Visa, Xerox
Tom Koulopoulos – Future of Technology, AI, & Machine Learning Expert
- Tom talks about the different forces and trends that will shape your industry and what you need to do to stay ahead of the curve on emerging technologies to grow businesses
- Audiences learn how to get ready and take a hard look at how issues of culture, demography, leadership and technology impact the way we innovate and do business.
- Author of 13 books including Reimagining Healthcare, Revealing the Invisible, and The Gen Z Effect. Former Adjunct Professor at Boston College Wallace E. Carroll Graduate School of Management; CEO of The Delphi Group, a Boston-based think tank and advisory group; Executive Director of the Perot Systems Innovation Lab
- Past clients include: CHUBB, Cisco, Honeywell, IBM, Intel, Kellog’s, John Deere, Microsoft, Pfizer, Oracle
Nancy Giordano – Futurist, Corporate Strategist & Speaker
- Nancy talks about exponential technologies that are changing “everything,” and how business can thrive by adapting to them.
- Audiences learn to sense and synthesize future trends. Nancy provides a roadmap to those ready to build more relevant and sustainable solutions.
- Singularity University guest lecturer, SXSW Panelist, Founder/CEO of Play Big Inc.
- Past clients include: Nestle, Brinker International, The Coca Cola Company, Sprint, Acumen
Jack Uldrich – Global Futurist, Speaker, and Author
- Jack talks how the dizzying technological advances of our time will change everyday life for all of us in the very near future.
- Audiences learn with upbeat, practical and actionable insights on future trends, emerging technologies, innovation, change management and leadership.
- Expert on the Science Channel’s “FutureScape” program and the Discovery Channel show “Inside Out.” requent guest on major media outlets, including CNN, CNBC and National Public Radio
- Past clients include: ABB, Cargill, Cisco, Ebay, FedEx, IBM, Monsanto
Scott Klososky – Technology Entrepreneur, Author, Founder of TriCorps Technologies
- Scott talks about the importance of strategic insight into the technological changes that will affect whole industries and what their leaders have to do to prepare.
- Audiences learn practical tools and concepts that will enable them to understand how their industry will change in the coming years/decade and prepare
- Founder and former CEO of several successful startup companies including Alkami Technology, Avant Digital Marketing, and webcasts.com
- Past clients include: Cisco, IBM, eBay, The Hartford, Marriott, Chick-fil-A
Contact us to inspire your team at [email protected] or give us a call at 1-866-727-7555.