Top Speakers for Retail Companies
Each month we keep careful track of the speakers and topics that our clients in the Retail Industry are asking about.
There are 2 main Speaker topics that companies in the Retail sector ask us about:
- Speakers who talk about the different forces shaping Retail and their impact on the Industry ,
- Speakers who talk about Leading and managing people in Retail Organizations.
Looking for a keynote speaker for your next event? Click the button below to receive your customized list of speaker ideas.
Daniel Burrus – Futurist and Expert on Business Strategy, Technology, Innovations & their Impact
- Daniel Burrus talks about anticipating how different innovations will shape your business and understanding what you have to do to limit risk without undermining potential. Developed proven methodologies for capitalizing on technology innovations and their future impact.
- Audiences learn about Anticipatory Thinking, a learning system that provides a framework for identifying certainties in the market, and for leaping ahead of competition with much lower risk by acting on HARD TRENDS.
- Author of seven books, including The New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-seller Flash Foresight; One of the world’s leading futurists who the New York Times called “…one of the top three business gurus in the highest demand as a speaker…”
- Past clients include: Microsoft, GE, American Express, Google, Toshiba, Procter & Gamble, Honda and IBM
Michael Bergdahl – Former Wal-Mart executive, author, and speaker on sales
- Michael Bergdahl talks about how to do business in a “Walmart World,” drawing on his experience as an executive at Walmart.
- Audiences leave with specific strategies that audience members can take away from The Wal-Mart Way to make their businesses even more successful.
- Michael Bergdahl was the Director of “People” at Walmart in Bentonville, Arkansas and is recognized as an authority on the best practices of Walmart & Sam Walton. He is also an author of four books on retail sales and operations.
- Past clients include international audiences of Retailers, Non-Retailers, Manufacturers, Suppliers, and B2B.
Sterling Hawkins – Leading Speaker on Breakthrough Innovation, Tech Entrepreneur and Leadership Expert
- Sterling talks about running his family’s retail business and how he achieved breakthrough results in very difficult circumstances.
- Audiences leave inspired and excited to implement Sterling’s 5 system for growth and to develop an ecology of everyday innovation.
- Sterling is an internationally-recognized thought leader and has given a TED talk with over 55,000 views on the topic of discomfort being necessary for innovation and an author, regularly featured contributor in Forbes, Fast Company, The New York Times and Inc. Magazine.
- Past clients include: Energizer, Intel, Kraft Novartis, Samsung, United Airlines, XPrize
Daniel Levine – Executive Director, The Avant-Guide Institute
- Daniel Levine is an international social trends expert with an uncanny ability to help consumer-oriented brands and businesses be more relevant, innovative and profitable.
- Audiences leave inspired by an understanding of the trends that are shaping the way consumers shop and live in real time, and looking at the world in which you live and work in a smart new way.
- Daniel is an award-winning speaker and presenter, and the Executive Director of the Avant-Guide Institute (AGI) where he is the hands-on leader of a huge international team of trend-hunters.
- Past clients include: Deutsche Telekom AG, Satchi & Satchi, NBC, HBO, Mastercard and South African Tourism.
Erica Orange – Leading Futurist & Speaker on Global Trends
- Erica talks about new and emerging trends in the global economy, society and consumer behaviour and what these mean for the Retail business.
- Audiences leave understanding the trends affecting their Retail businesses and how to leverage those changes for growth.
- Erica is the Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of The Future Hunters, one of the world’s leading futurist consulting firms and TEDx Speaker.
- Past clients include: Human x Design Conference, L’Oreal, Mastercard, Razor Technologies, BNP Paribas
Kevin Brown – Motivational Speaker and Author on Leadership
- Kevin talks about how great brands deliver excellence to nurture customer relationships and why Retailers have a distinct advantage.
- Audiences learn how to achieve greater results by eliminating “ordinary” thinking and mastering the habit of excellence.
- Author of the bestselling, The HERO Effect; Former marketing executive who built a little-known family business into the #1 franchise in their industry with annual revenues exceeding $2 billion.
- Past clients include: American Express, Delta Airlines, Nationwide, H&R Block, PayPal, New York Life, Million Dollar Round Table, Southwest Airlines, Merck, Atrium Health
Robert Spector – Author of The Nordstrom Way, Leading Expert on Customer & Employee Experience
- Robert talks about how companies and organizations can recreate the success of retail powerhouses like Nordstrom and Amazon by focusing on customer experience.
- Audiences leave with valuable lessons and insights into the world’s most successful retail brands including how to innovate and adapt to stay ahead of the competition, and leverage customer experience for an outstanding culture for consumers and employees.
- Robert Spector is an author and regular contributor to The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, and included in the “100 Best Keynote Speakers” by DataBird Research Journal, as well as “World’s Top 30 Customer Service Professionals” by Global Gurus Research.
- Past clients include: Pfizer, Charles Schwab, J.D. Power, McKesson and Starwood Hotels and Resorts.
Jeanne Bliss – Global Expert and Bestselling Author on Customer-Centric Leadership & Customer-Driven Growth
- Jeanne talks about customer-driven growth earned through creating top-notch customer experience.
- Jeanne helps companies and people learn how you make your customers feel is the greatest currency of your brand.
- Former Chief Customer Office at Land’s End, Microsoft, Coldwell Banker and Allstate Corporations. Author & Co-Founder of the Customer Experience Professionals Association.
- Past clients include: AARP, Johnson&Johnson, Kaiser Permanente, Krispy Kreme, Loreal, MGM Resorts, Salesforce
Omar Johnson – Culture, Diversity, Marketing and Branding Speaker, Former CMO at Beats by Dre, and Former VP of Marketing at Apple
- Omar talks about how brands can use curiosity and creativity to create stand out brands that authentically connect with consumers.
- Audiences leave inspired to think about branding from a new perspective that involves the consumer to drive exponential growth and sustainability.
- Omar is the former Chief Marketing Officer at Beats by Dre and former VP of Marketing at Apple, and the creator of the Nike+ sports music platform, establishing Nike’s first revenue-generating relationship with record labels.
- Past clients include: Nike, Coca-Cola, Kraft Foods, and Campbell’s Soup.
Denise Lee Yohn – Leading Authority and Speaker on Building Exceptional Brands
- Denise talks about how to future-proof your Retail business with a strong brand and vital culture.
- Audiences learn how to align and integrate employee and customer experiences to unleash their combined power to fuel growth.
- Denise is a leading authority on building great brands and exceptional organizations, as well as an author of the best-selling books What Great Brands Do and FUSION.
- Past clients include: Sony, Frito-Lay, Pursuant, Burger King, Lexus, Facebook, and Target.
Doug Lipp – Speaker on Leadership, Customer Service and Change
- Doug talks about how Disney attracts, engages and keeps great people by capturing and inspiring the hearts and minds of thousands of employees around the globe through an unwavering devotion to the Organisation’s core values.
- Audiences will discover how they can apply these leadership, teamwork and innovation lessons to catapult their ogranizations to the next level.
- Doug is a distinguished international consultant, eight-time author, and former head of training at the legendary Disney University.
- Past clients include: McDonald’s, Verizon Wireless, Google, Best Buy, Merrill Lynch and Hyatt.
Contact us to inspire your team at [email protected] or give us a call at 1-866-727-7555.