Top Speakers for Manufacturing Companies
Each month we keep careful track of the speakers and topics that our clients in the Manufacturing Industry are asking about.
There are 2 main Speaker topics that companies in the Manufacturing sector ask us about:
- Speakers who talk about the different forces shaping Manufacturing and their impact on the Industry,
- Speakers who talk about Leading and managing people in Manufacturing Organizations.
Looking for a keynote speaker for your next event? Click the button below to receive your customized list of speaker ideas.
Dr. Gary Bradt – Inspirational Speaker and Author on Change and Leadership
- Dr. Gary Bradt talks about challenging times can lead to opportunities and teaches audiences how to thrive through periods of stress with resilience.
- Audiences leave with practical, data-based tools that will help them manage change with a positive mindset.
- Dr. Gary Bradt is a licensed clinical psychologist, keynote speaker, author & Leadership Consultant & Strategist to numerous Fortune 500 companies.
- Past clients include: American Express, Blue Cross Blue Shield, eBay, IBM, Marriott, Merrill Lynch, NASA, Visa, Xerox.
Eric Boles – Former NFL; Speaker on Leadership and Peak Performance
- Eric Boles talks about commitment and a greater willingness to seek out and implement new approaches to tackling both personal and organizational challenges.
- Eric shares the fundamentals of personal mastery and change enablement. Audiences learn time-proven techniques and skills for enhancing personal accountability and helping themselves and others overcome the natural, human resistance to change.
- Former NFL Widereceiver for the New York Jets & Green Bay Packers.
- Past clients include: Dunkin’ Donuts, Nationwide Insurance, AVIVA Insurance, Alaska Airlines, State Farm Insurance, Starbucks Coffee, USAA, MetLife, Novo Nordisk
Terence Mauri – Innovation & Disruptive Leadership Speaker
- Terence Mauri talks about 3D leadership & how leaders can own their future & helping organizations scale their purpose
- Audiences learn about the principles of 3D leadership that will help organizations go beyond disruption to take control of their futures and lead with improved mindset and agility to focus on creating exponential opportunities.
- Founder of Hack Future Lab, INC Magazine columnist, Partner at MIT Solve, Bestselling author of The 3D Leader & Former Director of Satchi & Satchi
- Past clients include: Facebook, HSBC, Alibaba, Apple, Microsoft, Netflix & Novartis
Molly Fletcher – Inspiring Speaker on Leadership, Business Development, and Peak Performance
- Molly shares stories from her experiences as one of the only female sports agents in the industry as well as lessons from some of the top athletes and coaches in the game in her inspiring keynote.
- Audiences leave with Molly’s 5-step process to unleashing your potential and achieving peak performance.
- Molly is hailed by CNN as hailed as the “female Jerry Maguire” and spent two decades as one of the world’s only female sports agents. She is also a best selling author of four books, and agent to some of the world’s top athletes.
- Past clients include: AT&T, Cox Communications, ITA Group, Kraft, Morgan Stanley, and Porsche.
Nick Tasler – Best-selling Author and Speaker on Leading Change
- Nick talks about successful adaptation to change and adversity and how it is the rule of human existence, not the exception.
- Audiences walk away from this dynamic session not just more knowledgeable, but also more excited about the hidden opportunities for growth right under their noses. Invigorated by a fresh outlook; connected by a common language; and armed with practical tools and clear decisions, your people will be ready to cut through the chaos with a laser-like focus on organizational objectives, team priorities, and personal growth opportunities.
- Nick is a #1 best-selling author of four counter-intuitive books on the art and science of making decisions and leading change, including: Ricochet: What to do when change happens to you
- Past clients include: 3M, Best Buy, Cargill, Dell Technologies, Wells Fargo, RBC, Microsoft and Zoetis/Pfizer.
Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour – America’s First Black Female Combat Pilot
- Helps individuals and organizations make gutsy moves and create breakthrough results by applying her “Zero to Breakthrough” Success Model – a mindset that helped to propel her career and kept her safe in air combat.
- Talks about how life tests each and every person on the planet, but the bottom line is that we have to move into action from where we are. Inspires audiences to take their professional and personal lives to the next level.
- Author, police officer, and America’s first Black woman combat pilot who served two tours of duty in Iraq as a Marine. Vernice was also a diversity liaison officer to the Pentagon for Headquarters Marine Corps. Featured on CNN, MSNBC, The View, FOX News, and the Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Past clients include: Accenture, American Airlines, IBM, Lockheed Martin, NASCAR, Oracle, Walmart
Mike Abrashoff – Former Commander, USS Benfold and Author of It’s Your Ship
- Mike’s inspiring presentation shares real-life Leadership advice from the former captain of the best ship in the U.S. Navy—the U.S.S. Benfold.
- Audiences leave with fresh ways to build trust, harness people’s passion and achieve extraordinary results and common-sense ideas to stay focused only on the things you can control/influence.
- Mike Abrashoff is the founder of Aegis Performance Group, a consulting firm that works with and supports leaders as they address leadership, talent and performance challenges within their organizations. His first book, It’s Your Ship, has sold over 1.1 million copies to date.
- Past clients include: Cox Communications, Disney, Exxon Mobil, JP Morgan, Microsoft, Starwood Hotels, and Toyota.
Daniel Burrus – Futurist and Expert on Business Strategy, Technology, Innovations & their Impact
- Daniel Burrus talks about how Leaders can developing game-changing strategies to anticipate how the future, technology and trends including Climate Change and sustainability will affect their business and Industry .
- Audiences learn about Anticipatory Thinking, a learning system that provides a framework for identifying certainties in the market brought about by climate change by acting on HARD TRENDS.
- Daniel Burrus is the author of seven books, including The New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-seller Flash Foresight; One of the world’s leading futurists who the New York Times called “…one of the top three business gurus in the highest demand as a speaker…”
- Past clients include: Microsoft, GE, American Express, Google, Toshiba, Procter & Gamble, Honda and IBM.
Erica Orange – Leading Futurist & Speaker on Global Trends
- Erica talks about new and emerging trends in the global economy including Climate Change and Sustainability and what these mean for your business.
- Audiences leave understanding how these trends will affect their organization and how to leverage those changes for growth.
- Erica is the Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of The Future Hunters, one of the world’s leading futurist consulting firms and TEDx Speaker.
- Past clients include: Human x Design Conference, L’Oreal, Mastercard, Razor Technologies, BNP Paribas
Dr. James Canton – Author, Global Futurist, Business Strategist
- James talks about Sustainable Innovation and Clean Tech becoming one of the largest global markets of the 21st century as the public’s awareness about the risks of human activity to the environment heighten.
- Audiences learn the top trends in tech innovations, energy, demographics, future of the workforce, climate, globalization, learning, security and defense, and how they can prepare to meet the challenges and opportunities ahead.
- Dr. Canton is the author of FUTURE SMART: Managing the Game-Changing Trends that will Transform Your World; Lecturer at Singularity University at NASA, the Kellogg School of Management, MIT’s Media Lab, Europe, the Potomac Institute, and served on the International Advisory Council, Economic Development Board for the State Singapore, been an advisor to the National Science and Technology Council, US Departments of State, Defense and Health and Human Services.
- Past clients include: FedEx, Fujitsu, GM, Kraft, Lockheed Martin, MasterCard, Northrop Grumman, Sharp, Visa, Xerox
Garry Golden – Academically Trained Futurist and Speaker on Emerging Trends
- Garry talks about how organizations can anticipate and act on the Climate Change issue and other emerging trends to enable attendees to stretch their minds around what is possible in the future.
- Audiences are inspired and challenged to develop a clear vision for the future of their organizations with strategic tools to manage Climate Change, drive innovation and growth strategies to help organizations lead market transitions.
- Garry is a professionally trained futurist who writes, speaks, and consults about issues that will shape society and business in the 21st century and Author of Designing Your Future, and The Age of Adaptive Experiences.
- Past clients include: Alliant Energy, Chartwell, Sunoco, Eversource, Haliburton, Xcel Energy, Reliant Energy, Duke University EDGE, Direct Energy Business.
Greg Lindsay – Expert on How Climate Change will shape the Future of Travel, Technology & Urbanism
- Greg talks about how Climate change will shape how we live, work, move, and more – and the new real estate, services, and business model opportunities this creates.
- Audiences leave with an understanding of how to recognize the changes Climate Change. technology and innovation have brought to urban environments and how to leverage the opportunities these disruptions have created.
- Greg Lindsay is a journalist, urbanist, futurist, and speaker, director of applied research at NewCities and director of strategy at its mobility offshoot CoMotion. He is also a non-resident senior fellow of the Atlantic Council’s Foresight, Strategy, and Risks Initiative, a visiting scholar at New York University’s Rudin Center for Transportation Policy & Management, and co-author of Aerotropolis: The Way We’ll Live Next.
- Past clients include: Intel, Samsung, Starbucks, Audi, Chrysler, Hyundai, Tishman Speyer, British Land, André Balazs Properties, Emaar, and Expo 2020.
Rohit Talwar – Leading Global Futurist
- Rohit talks about how organizations can navigate a rapidly changing world where Climate Change, Technology and Innovation are changing how we plan for the future. Rohit helps clients understand the key future factors disruptive change
- Audiences leave with the key topics and learning takeaways that address how their specific organizatons can address the critical factors of future success.
- Rohit Talwar is a global futurist, award-winning and thought provoking speaker, strategic advisor, author, entrepreneur, and the CEO of Fast Future.
- Past clients include: 3M, Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority, American Express, Barclays, Bayer, BP, Citi, Deloitte, DeutscheBank, Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, EE, Emaar, Emirates, Etisalat, and EY.
Contact us to inspire your team at [email protected] or give us a call at 1-866-727-7555.